Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian Academy Vs. Corbin. 8/25
What are thoughts on this game?
harlanfan0987 Wrote:What are thoughts on this game?

Too close to call.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I havent heard anything on LCA, i have watched corbin and they have a pretty strong line. I am just trying to find input on them because the Dragons play them third game into the season.
harlanfan0987 Wrote:I havent heard anything on LCA, i have watched corbin and they have a pretty strong line. I am just trying to find input on them because the Dragons play them third game into the season.

LCA returns all of thier skill guy's pretty much. They have a couple of senior linemen returning and maybe a senior TE returning. So I would say that thier line will be young for the most part.They're run/pass ratio is about 50/50. They should be better than they were last year. I will also say that the Dragon's could win a game with them but it will take near flawless execution on offense and a stifling defense. They beat Leslie Co. by 7 in the playoffs last season and of course Leslie beat us by 6 but we should have won that game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Of course, we should have won. We didnt come to play at all that gme. We play LCA in the alumni bowl at home, im looking for a dog fight. Are they a physical team? im going to scout them against corbin to be prepared.
harlanfan0987 Wrote:Of course, we should have won. We didnt come to play at all that gme. We play LCA in the alumni bowl at home, im looking for a dog fight. Are they a physical team? im going to scout them against corbin to be prepared.

I would say that they play a style similar to Harlan's. Only they have a little more depth than we do. I'm sure you'll learn all that at Corbin on the 25th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lets hope so, Thanks for the input!
harlanfan0987 Wrote:Lets hope so, Thanks for the input!

No problemmo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Where is the game being played at
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=99032

ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - Posting Scores and Creating PredictionThreads
Corbin Redhounds.
Stardust Wrote:Where is the game being played at
At Corbin after the Knox Cental vs Knoxville Karns game in the pigskin classic