Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calipari trouble with NCAA
He is back in Houston, where three years ago he won two games at the regional to lead Memphis to the Final Four, only to leave that school a year later, just as the program was running into NCAA problems involving the recruitment of Derrick Rose.

Calipari’s first Final Four visit, with Massachusetts back in 1996, also has been scrubbed by the NCAA. Which led to another tongue-in-cheek question: How does it feel to be coaching in your first Final Four?

http://vaughtsviews.com/?p=10711
Would you quite being such a prick,and let all fans of all the finals four teams enjoy this experience. My God man let it go.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Believe this is his second* Final Four....
O$U Fans still going on about NCAA violations...Pot, meet kettle.

The trolls are especially thick this week.
Vacate that shit in a few years. Go Cards.
Games are won on the floor and not in a NCAA boardroom. Cards could not win on the floor.
I must say Newcath, you suck ass at trolling.
Hell, even overrated is better than you.
You keep bringing up the same shit over and over without ever answering my quetion.
Once again, what has Cal ever been convicted of?
Hey here is an answer for you guys.. **** you Ohio state is dirty as **** and Syracuse has a guy on there staff that rapes boys so gtfo!
I'm sure NCF is fond of this picture.

[Image: http://sidesalad.net/archives/OhioStateO...orsJPG.JPG]
I swear I hope we play Ohio State so we can whip there ass.
This is his second straight final four correct.
Overrated Wrote:Vacate that shit in a few years. Go Cards.

In the UK-UofL game there will be one coach with NCAA violations on his personal record. Want to guess which one?
As for NCF sucking ass at trolling, you all are obviously NUTS and you suck at NOT being trolled. He's been cussed, had his team called out, and the funniest of all, been told he's no good at trolling. What a hoot! NCF has won this battle HANDS DOWN! He's laughing his ass off everytime he gets a Sucker to reply! He sleeps like a baby who sucked on someone elses mothers tit when he gets someone go off on a tirade! We have Mods closing and moving his threads!

We bitched that this site was boring, and the trolls were no longer fun! Well, if this was a street fight, NCF just kicked the shit out of all your asses!

I lovr it when the trolls win, and those who got trolled can't even tip their cap and tell him "You got me NCF"!

[Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...cLSLneKxnG]
Stardust Wrote:As for NCF sucking ass at trolling, you all are obviously NUTS and you suck at NOT being trolled. He's been cussed, had his team called out, and the funniest of all, been told he's no good at trolling. What a hoot! NCF has won this battle HANDS DOWN! He's laughing his ass off everytime he gets a Sucker to reply! He sleeps like a baby who sucked on someone elses mothers tit when he gets someone go off on a tirade! We have Mods closing and moving his threads!

We bitched that this site was boring, and the trolls were no longer fun! Well, if this was a street fight, NCF just kicked the shit out of all your asses!

I lovr it when the trolls win, and those who got trolled can't even tip their cap and tell him "You got me NCF"!

[Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...cLSLneKxnG]

I love trolls. It keeps the arguments brewing which is what most of us live for.
But you can best your white ass i will call someone out everytime.
Now sure how he can be laughing his ass off when its his university that was just on probation and not ours.

And i stand by comment that he sucks at trolling.
Good effort though. If you fail, try, try again, with new threads.
Just helps me prove them wrong even further.

Continue on...
I and mark 2 more comments about his trolling! 15 posts, and he only made ONE of them! Yeah, that's the true sign of sucking as a troll!!! That's throwing the line out and having 14 bites on the hook! Pretty bad numbers..... And I love it when he gets us ALL to with our very best come backs of ".... but Ohio State ....." LOL. not once has he interjected OSU into his comments, but our best material is to add something about them. If that is NOT awesome trolling, then the FISH don't even know they have been trolled!
Some of you really need to unwad your panties and take a deep breath.
It seemed that UK fans thought Calipari was a little slimy and shady in his days at UMass and Memphis and felt he barely escaped the "law" when he left two programs in shambles. But the craving for wins can make fans forget all of that.
On a slightly more serious note, Screw the NCAA. The NCAA mob accusing someone of wrongdoing is like Bernie Madoff accusing someone of fraud...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sounds like to me somebody has nothing to say after being owned.

In all reality, if Cal ever did start cheating (because he doesnt now) then imagine some of the teams he could put together at UK. It would be scary good.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:He is back in Houston, where three years ago he won two games at the regional to lead Memphis to the Final Four, only to leave that school a year later, just as the program was running into NCAA problems involving the recruitment of Derrick Rose.

Calipari’s first Final Four visit, with Massachusetts back in 1996, also has been scrubbed by the NCAA. Which led to another tongue-in-cheek question: How does it feel to be coaching in your first Final Four?

http://vaughtsviews.com/?p=10711

I am suprised that NCF had not mentioned the 8 NCAA probation banners hanging from coRuppt Arena.

Sorry guys, I had to get that dig in.
^ last two posts, were the best two posts of the thread Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I love trolls. It keeps the arguments brewing which is what most of us live for.
But you can best your white ass i will call someone out everytime.
Now sure how he can be laughing his ass off when its his university that was just on probation and not ours.

And i stand by comment that he sucks at trolling.
Good effort though. If you fail, try, try again, with new threads.
Just helps me prove them wrong even further.

Continue on...

I agree with everything you had to say