Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers Needed For My Little Brother
My 3 year old brother was put in the hospital this morning for an infection on his hip. The pediatrician is doing blood work right now and they think it might be a joint infection, rheumatic fever, or a step infection that spread to his hip. X-Rays are being done in a little while also.
I'll be sure to keep you and your brother in my prayers. Be sure and tell him that everyone here at BGR's is praying for him.
I wish Elijah the best CE!!
Will add the Little Dude to my prayers !
I hate to hear this CE.. I hope he gets well real soon,,, my family and all of us here at BGR will be praying for him..
Prayers here also CE. If anyone hears anything please give us an update.
The doctors said there's probably nothing wrong with his bones or joints, so that rules out rheumatic fever, but the bloodwork is still sketchy.
Im very sorry to hear this Comfort. My prayers will be with your brother and family. I hope he enjoys a speedy recovery.
We offer our prayers and thoughts. I have a couple of young one's in our family and one of my daughters is expecting very soon so I know the concerns.
He is in my prayers.
I hope everything is ok CE. Your family will be in our prayers. We hope he gets well soon!
We will pray for him CE. You need anything just ask..
Best of luck to the little fellow... It is tough when the young ones are sick. My prayers and best wishes to the family are entended... Sad
Prayers are with your family CE.
Best of luck to the little man, he will be prayed for in my parts of town.
Anything CE.