Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western at Collins (Class 4A)
Like I said, I will take our 10-2 record. Regardless who is still playing.
Ok check this out!! (Collins 24 N.Oldham 22) (Western 28 N.Oldham 19)!!!! #11 is a great player, but ill take Western's 4 linebackers over him anyday.... I'M JUST SAYING!!!! Just like you took last years 11-1..10-2 vs7-5 and they are still playing for the same thing THE REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP records mean nothing at this point, its win or go home!!!!!
Both teams are 2-0 in the playoffs , the regular season means nothing at this point!!!
Nothing about Western impressed me when I saw them. I haven't seen Collins, but they need to roll heavily in this one to believe that they have any chance at all if they reach Bowling Green.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cannon Still Roars.....
Titans will be too much for the Warriors.

Collins 31-14
I don't see how anyone can think this Western team that lost to Moore can beat Collins. Check this out:

Western 14 - Moore 13
Collins 49 - Moore 0

If they can't even beat Moore I don't see how you think they even stand a chance against Collins. For some reason I do think this game will be a good one. But I'm still sticking with Collins. 24 - 7
BTW, #11 would be Mr. Brooks to you.
The beast can start for any team in this state...Yes you Highlands and Trinty fans, that means you also..
You will see tonight what everyone else has seen. A FOOTBALL PLAYER
Tommy2tone Wrote:BTW, #11 would be Mr. Brooks to you.
The beast can start for any team in this state...Yes you Highlands and Trinty fans, that means you also..
You will see tonight what everyone else has seen. A FOOTBALL PLAYER
LOL,I'm not here to dispute whether the kid can or can't play football. Its a team sport!!! His stats speaks volumes for the kid and Western played against him last year,I'm saying that you guys haven't seen a team like Western when they are healthy and their backs are against the wall.. Once again GOODLUCK!!
Dirtyred6785 Wrote:LOL,I'm not here to dispute whether the kid can or can't play football. Its a team sport!!! His stats speaks volumes for the kid and Western played against him last year,I'm saying that you guys haven't seen a team like Western when they are healthy and their backs are against the wall.. Once again GOODLUCK!!

Dirty red why you being all nice ?
Dirtyred6785 Wrote:Ok check this out!! (Collins 24 N.Oldham 22) (Western 28 N.Oldham 19)!!!! #11 is a great player, but ill take Western's 4 linebackers over him anyday.... I'M JUST SAYING!!!! Just like you took last years 11-1..10-2 vs7-5 and they are still playing for the same thing THE REGIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP records mean nothing at this point, its win or go home!!!!!

Coachdad Wrote:Dirty red why you being all nice ?
Cause he is fighting a losing battle.
Tommy2tone Wrote:Cause he is fighting a losing battle.

Tommy2tone that's the same thing you said last year!! Then you said we would win it all, i know you remember,lol!!! Warriors TIME TO EAT!!!!
TITANS, time to go thump.
Dirtyred6785 Wrote:LOL,I'm not here to dispute whether the kid can or can't play football. Its a team sport!!! His stats speaks volumes for the kid and Western played against him last year,I'm saying that you guys haven't seen a team like Western when they are healthy and their backs are against the wall.. Once again GOODLUCK!!

I don't know, Lafayette (scrimmage) and Eastern are pretty tough.