Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Game of the season?
In a spectators point of view
The Harlan Green Dragons and The Middlesboro Yellow jackets.:rockon:
Geesh that was a awesome Game between two teams
that showed a lot of heart and Put on a firework display.
sure Got our Moneys worth and then some!
Anybody else have A game too Brag on!
Prestonsburg vs Perry Central
1st game of the year. Back & forth the whole game in a shoot out. Perry takes the 35-34 lead with 2.something seconds remaining in the game for the final.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Prestonsburg vs Perry Central
1st game of the year. Back & forth the whole game in a shoot out. Perry takes the 35-34 lead with 2.something seconds remaining in the game for the final.
Wow..Wish i was there To see that one!
Russell Co @ Rockcastle was a barn burner. Rock led throughout only for Russell to keep fighting back. In the end a 2-point conversion in OT was all that separated these to teams after 50 minutes of hard fought football.
Rockcastle vs Russell was the best game this season
The Hazard @ Breahitt game was very fun to watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ashland Blazer @ Belfry. Defense!
Raceland @ Pikeville. Pikeville won by 1. Raceland scored very near end of game went for two to take lead but failed. great game to watch. cant wait for rematch in round 2 of playoffs!!
I am not sure about high school but one of the best games I saw this was the Campbell County Middle School vs. Cov Cath Middle School championship game.

With 42.5 seconds left in the game Cov Cath takes the lead and then in about 14 - 16 seconds CCMS takes the lead with a TD. It was a great game and a great battle!
Danvile 47 Southwestern 46
Garrard vs Bourbon, Garrard won 35-34 in overtime, a game that nobody was giving Bourbon a chance they almost pulled it off but came up one stop short on a 4th and 4 its good chance they could meet up again....
You would have to throw Letcher Central vs Madison Central into this mix.
Perry Central vs. P'Burg was the best game I watched.
jackson county vs maggofin county was a excellent game most fun i have had at a football game n a while
Perry/Whitley
Russell County vs. Rockcastle County
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leslie Co. @ Shelby Valley

LC was down at the start of the second half 34-12 came back and won 41-34

SV had 491 yards rushing and lost the game, Leslie scored every position of the second half
Professor7 Wrote:Garrard vs Bourbon, Garrard won 35-34 in overtime, a game that nobody was giving Bourbon a chance they almost pulled it off but came up one stop short on a 4th and 4 its good chance they could meet up again....
Got to go with this one myself.. What a game!
I know this isn't what you meant, but the best game I've seen this year was the Pike County Middle School Championship game between Pikeville and Belfry. Pikeville 6, Belfry 0. Outstanding game by both teams.
Rock/Russell
Perry/Whitley
Professor7 Wrote:Garrard vs Bourbon, Garrard won 35-34 in overtime, a game that nobody was giving Bourbon a chance they almost pulled it off but came up one stop short on a 4th and 4 its good chance they could meet up again....

Get's my vote for sure. Lead change 3 times in last 2 minutes then OT decided by 1 point!!!! It was a high charge exceptionally played game by both sides.
Week 3 of playoffs; Highlands vs Cov Cath "The 4A State Championship Game."
whitely co. @ pcc was a very good game
Rock /Russell county game was great. but the best game i seen was Letcher Central and Madison Central. It when into 2 or 3 overtimes. and on a 4th and goal from the 50. Letcher scored of a tip ball. It was a classic
Belfry Ashland........was a defensive battle..probably in my top five of all time. Everything about it,atmosphere, crowd,weather, just everything.