Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders Sign TJ Houshmanzadeh
TJ left the Bengals three years ago, and did not have anything positive to say about Carson Palmer when he left. Now he's back as a target for Carson. Now all the need is Ocho and the Raiders will be at the bottom of the AFC West for a long time to come!!!
^Haha i was about to ask if they was trying to take all the players the bengles dont want?
^ There are more that I would like to give them Wink
^All to true
Al Davis just rolled over. A slow receiver?? WHAT!!! Not to mention, he hasn't caught a cold since leaving Cincy.
1 year for only 500k.

Low-risk...High-reward IMO.
I dont see him giving them much
He gives the a target that Palmer is used to. I think it wasn a good move to help Palmer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I think this will be a good decision by Oakland in the long-run.
OffTheHook Wrote:He gives the a target that Palmer is used to. I think it wasn a good move to help Palmer.

He may be a target that Palmer was used to seeing - He just was not a target that Palmer could hit! TJ's last year he was so frustrated because of the over and underthrows. He left because he felt Palmer was going to end his career with an underthrow that put him in a bad position for a hit from a defender. TJ is only in Oakland right now because no one else wanted him. Which is a sad thing when you think that TJ was picked up before TO
Solid pickup to go with Carson Palmer