Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
south floyd baseball in 06
:yesno: lets hear it
If you mean baseball and not softball you're in the wrong forum, and if you do mean baseball there's already 50 threads over South Floyd over in the baseball forum...
I have moved this once . . .

I am not going to do it again (and that is not a good thing).
"alfus21" Wrote:If you mean baseball and not softball you're in the wrong forum, and if you do mean baseball there's already 50 threads over South Floyd over in the baseball forum...
well dont read them if you dont like them
"sf_football" Wrote:well dont read them if you dont like them

I do like them though..They're hilarous...
"alfus21" Wrote:I do like them though..They're hilarous...
About as hilarous as you alfus....
"former_raider80" Wrote:About as hilarous as you alfus....

Thanks...:thumb:
If you don't like reading the threads that are made then don't read them. Here is South Floyd's Schedule.
April 4-ACHS
April 7-P-Burg
April 10-BLHS
April 11-E. Ridge
April 14-Magoffin
April 15-Johnson Central
April 17-Pike Central
April 18-Paintsville
April 20-Jenkins
April 21-Shelby Valley
April 24-ACHS
April 27-JBS
April 28-E. Ridge
April 29-Cordia
May 2-BLHS
May 4-Hazard
May 5-Magoffin
May 8-P-Burg
May 10-Jenkins
May 12-Pike Central
May 15-Shelby Valley
May 16-JBS
May 20-Cordia
"#_4" Wrote:If you don't like reading the threads that are made then don't read them.

I never said I didn't like reading them..I do, they're hilarious...
"#_4" Wrote:If you don't like reading the threads that are made then don't read them. Here is South Floyd's Schedule.
April 4-ACHS
April 7-P-Burg
April 10-BLHS
April 11-E. Ridge
April 14-Magoffin
April 15-Johnson Central
April 17-Pike Central
April 18-Paintsville
April 20-Jenkins
April 21-Shelby Valley
April 24-ACHS
April 27-JBS
April 28-E. Ridge
April 29-Cordia
May 2-BLHS
May 4-Hazard
May 5-Magoffin
May 8-P-Burg
May 10-Jenkins
May 12-Pike Central
May 15-Shelby Valley
May 16-JBS
May 20-Cordia

I predict a 4-19 record with this schedule which needs several more games on it...
Thats a horrible schedule! Three district games to start the season!
2 of sf's players who would have helped the team cant play
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:2 of sf's players who would have helped the team cant play
Yea i know isiah hall and david tackett do not get to play....sf will miss these two next year....
I think SF will have a hard time competing even in their own District with AC and BL games so close together they will not have enough time to recopperate from their 1st in district loss.
the raiders are going undefeated this year and that a fact their the best team in the state. lol :#1:
:wtf1: haha

"rambo" Wrote:the raiders are going undefeated this year and that a fact their the best team in the state. lol :#1:
That was hilarious i know what alfus means
and people have the nerve to say the south floyd puts every one down....i think that south floyd has done the best they could considering they havent had a home field to play on....good luck raiders play hard
"Billy-Bob" Wrote:and people have the nerve to say the south floyd puts every one down....i think that south floyd has done the best they could considering they havent had a home field to play on....good luck raiders play hard

No one in Floyd County has a home field to play on. They are all city or county owned and must be shared with the youth baseball programs.

But I heard the other day that SFMS is trying to start a middle school baseball program. If this happens- it could really help the program at SFHS. Building a program takes time- maybe a middle school team could help.
South Floyd has never really had much of a baseball program, they might have 3 real players this year that know what their doing.