Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St. X / Louisville Central Update
St. X 10

Central 7

Halftime.
They are who we thought they were. X that is.
any new updates
X leads 17-16, they blocked Xpoint to keep the lead. Central has the ball with about 8 mins left.
OK, I thought X was better, no knock on Central, but I truly thought X was a much better team than this
X is up 24-16
^ How much time
Stardust Wrote:OK, I thought X was better, no knock on Central, but I truly thought X was a much better team than this

Told you that BG was over reacting when they beat X last week. It is not the X of past years. It was a nice win for BG, but not a Trinity or Highlands.
6:11 to go.

Wazoo sports showing it live.
Score the same. Central 3rd and goal with about 30 seconds left.
TD Central.
2 point conversion is good.
Central ties the game with a TD and 2 pt conversion with 19 seconds to go. Sounds like a fun game to be at.
kyrocklover Wrote:6:11 to go.

Wazoo sports showing it live.

i couldnt find it on wazoo just had games already played
Central scores but XP is blocked. Central 30 X 24
Wideleft01 Wrote:They are who we thought they were. X that is.

You do realize that Highlands has beaten no one this year.
4th and goal for X. T/O X.
TD X. 10 yard TD pass. Receiver was wide open. XP is good.

X 31 Central 30
whoever has ball last may win this one
nptb17 Wrote:You do realize that Highlands has beaten no one this year.

You're correct. There are no good teams on their schedule and there's only 1 other good team within 150 miles and that's Trinity. What garbage team do you root for?
how much time left
Central scores first in OT, but has second XP of the night blocked. X comes back to score and hit the XP to win 31-30. How big are the 2 blocked XP's. Central is now 0-30 agianst X.
It appeared as if the Central defender slipped leaving the St. X receiver open for the td. Central goes to 0-30 against St X. Central had a chance but missing the extra point in OT ended up costing them the game.