Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drillers-45 vs Cougars-00
Final from Pikeville.

Pretty impressive to see a shutout in Arena football.
Watched this one on TV. The defense was the anchor in this game. At the beginning of the game the offense wasn't clicking and the defense got a couple huge plays including a pick-six by #1. Once that happened, the Drillers never looked back.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Was it a good crowd. This is the first home game i have missed and I know the last couple home games the crowd has been much smaller than at beginning of the season.
^Yes, the crowd seemed to be quiet small.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:Watched this one on TV. The defense was the anchor in this game. At the beginning of the game the offense wasn't clicking and the defense got a couple huge plays including a pick-six by #1. Once that happened, the Drillers never looked back.

Marcus McClinton- former UK standout.
i cant understan why it would be so small of a crowd, maybe because the weather
MVP2 Wrote:Marcus McClinton- former UK standout.

He was a good safety at UK. He wore #2 at UK though, didn't he?
Everyone seems to LOVE the idea of arena football yet, this time of year, it's soooo busy with others sports going on (soccer, baseball, etc). I love watching it myself but was at Johnson Central at a baseball game!

I hope to see more action from the Drillers next year and hope the interest and crowds continue to grow!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
LClion4life Wrote:He was a good safety at UK. He wore #2 at UK though, didn't he?

Yea, he wore #2 at UK.
MVP2 Wrote:Marcus McClinton- former UK standout.

Thanks for the name MVP. I knew he was a UK person. But just could not remember his name.
#BBFL
First home game I've missed. And I hate I wasn't able to attend. Just more of the "there is nothing to do here" crowd not supporting the stuff we have to do here.
Isn't this the first shutout in AFL history?
#BBFL