MVP2 Wrote:Final.

Colts snap 3 game losing streak.

Titans extend their losing streak to 6.

You may join me in my "Bengals" misery :biggrin:
^^

Its Okay, Hopefully those Ls are one step closer to Ryan Mallet. Big Grin
MVP2 Wrote:^^

Not a chance, Bengals will beat you to it!
MVP2 Wrote:^^

You'd take Mallet over Locker and Luck?
I like Mallet, Hes a big body with a big arm. I honestly would take any over Collins. I'd rank them 1.Luck 2.Mallet 3. Locker but I'll take Mallet over any QB in the draft and I hope he drops to TN and we get him but not sure if TN would even go with a QB in the 1st round that is just wishful thinking.

SD, you think the Bengals pass up Luck?
MVP2 Wrote:I like Mallet, Hes a big body with a big arm. I honestly would take any over Collins. I'd rank them 1.Luck 2.Mallet 3. Locker but I'll take Mallet over any QB in the draft and I hope he drops to TN and we get him but not sure if TN would even go with a QB in the 1st round that is just wishful thinking.

SD, you think the Bengals pass up Luck?

No, Carson still has years on his contract and Brown will not invest in another high salaried QB to sit the bench. I was joking about Mallet, the Bengals will not take a QB. I expect the Bengals to draft the top RB in the draft.
Same situation in Tennesee really, Bud Adams loves Vince Young and VY still is owed a couple of million so Bud will want VY as the starting QB next season but with the recent drama with Fisher and Young, one of them may not be back. If its VY that is gone, lets go out and get Mallet in the draft, Collins is 38 years old. If it is that Fisher gone at the end of the year, lets go after Jim Harbaugh. Big Grin
I hate the Colts!
Doesn't matter we won't have a shot at Luck, he will come off the board probably 1 overall at least top 5. So lets hope for Mallet or Locker, if not lets hope Vince stops this ****.
^ lol