Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central / Bell Co updates
21-0 Bell
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
It's over.
BC 21 KC - 7 3:22 to go in the 2nd
Welcome to high school football K..N..O..X .. would like to see these two teams continue to play although bell drops to 3A to get away from highlands next yr. Bell is just head and shoulders better than any other school in the mountains right now.
I think Bell is the best team in 5 classes this year including Highlands.
BC - 28
KC - 7
7:16 to go in the 3rd
We shall see next friday when Boyle County makes the trip down to log mountain
devildawh20 Wrote:We shall see next friday when Boyle County makes the trip down to log mountain

I'll be there!TongueirateSho
Bell County stops KC near the goal line.
devildawh20 Wrote:We shall see next friday when Boyle County makes the trip down to log mountain

Seriously? You must really hate Bell, because thats a really absurd comment to make. Highlands was only up 14-7 on JC a minute ago and JC was driving, and we all remember what happened when JC came to Bell.
28-7 bell up in the 4th.. and yes I hate bell county! But I still will give credit when credit is due and they are one of the best this yr
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Seriously? You must really hate Bell, because thats a really absurd comment to make. Highlands was only up 14-7 on JC a minute ago and JC was driving, and we all remember what happened when JC came to Bell.

Boyle may not be the team to make the drive to Bell county. They are in a battle.
41-7 bell

scored a td on the kick off picked up a fumble and run it for a td
Whoever makes the drive down better be ready cause these bobcats are peaking at the right time and have everyone healthy. side not just talk to a mhs coach appears that middlesboro n bell play each other in the city county bowl next yr to start the season at bell... might be a good way to open the year for bell unveil another state title n beat the in county rival by 50 ... lol
well they both about doubled up the score from last time

41-13 Bell over KC final
Sad thing is i believe KNOX is the best team Bell was going to face in the playoffs, and yes i believe they could play with Boyle.
I feel bad for whoever has to come to log mountain.