Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg/ South Floyd
Okay is the game still on for 1-14-06? On the schedule it says they play but yet when I asked one of the boys on the basketball team I was told that they don't play...this is the only regular season game I'm going to be attending and I'd really like to know if they are playing Saturday or not...
Yes they are playing saturday at Prestonsburg.
good luck to both teams
Hmm...okay thanks Wyatt. I was confused because it's on the schedule and everything but yet when I asked one of the boys on the basketball team he looked at me like I was crazy and told me they didn't play on Saturday....
What time will the game be?
7:30, i am going with SF in this one, but the crazzies ain't aloud back in a floyd county game, so u better hope SF don't make it to region baby
lol
I agree UKNOWNOT
some of the crazzies are still allowed in to the games....
im going with south floyd in this one hope to see the crazzies there those who are allowed to goTongueirateSho
o u will c some of the crazzies trust me cause i am 1 of'em and i sure aint banned and i can name a couple more!!!! and if the Raiders make it to region LOOK OUT is all i can say cause the crazzies will be there and they will be louder than they were @ the BL game so look out!!!
I heard they switched the boys game to 6:00 and the girls to follow. Any truth to this?
i heard that the game starts at 6:30 but im not for sure thats just what i heard but im takin sf by 15 in this one
"bevinsville_bomber" Wrote:I heard they switched the boys game to 6:00 and the girls to follow. Any truth to this?

I heard the same thing and then I asked one of the Pburg ball boys and they said the game will be at 7:30
well idk i've heard so many times i wish someone would just get it right
the boy's play in the first game @ 6:30
ok thank ya barney im gon come down and cheer on the raiders
Thanks Barney
boys game starts at 730 they switched it this morning
This is going to be a great game. Altough some of the crazies wont be there the atmosphere will be electric. Im going with SF in this one. But good luck to both teams and keep it clean.
So the boys play 2nd now?
"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:So the boys play 2nd now?
Yeah
well ok so the game starts at 730 now
south floyd will win this one big!
Should be a close game I'm going with the Blackcats
SF by 13
shew all these time changes has confused me
Good Luck Blackcats!!!