Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the best QB in the Mountains this season?
to early to tell i think.. im going to wait a couple games and seen what players have worked on there weaknesses during the off season..
i think lawrence county haden kiser will have a awesome year.... watch and see is all we can do we will see starting this friday if he is going have a good year
Austin Stepp, a three year starter at SC, looked pretty good in the Nitro scrimmage. I was impressed by his improved speed; he made one nice TD run in the contest.
09Dores Wrote:kyle huff - Perry central. nuff said

:lmao::thatsfunn
09Dores Wrote:kyle huff - Perry central. nuff said

Dores, you are such a homer lol
Is this thread talking about pure passing QB, or RB playing QB which is more the norm.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Is this thread talking about pure passing QB, or RB playing QB which is more the norm.

Last time I checked its all about moving the ball and scoring points. Doesn't matter if you run the wishbone or throw it 40 times. Which quarterbacks are going to move the ball, put points on the board and win games?
Trent from Breathitt is a great duel threat QB. He has a cannon for an arm, and he has the legs to get out of trouble. By the end of the season Trent will be as good of QB as there is in the mountains.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Beast of the East Wrote:boggs dont go to pcc no more thank god he was god awful
but pcc's QB now is Kyle Huff is 1000 times better QB than Boggs ever had a chance to be not trying to argue just puttung my opion in :thatsfunn

You obviously DON'T know anything about QB's or BOGGS or you wouldn't have made this ridiculous statement. He's still goes to PCC ~ He's at Pike County Central and we're tickled to death he's here. LMAO! :please:
everybody forget about Jon Combs from Hazard?
Passing he's 72-95,1589 yards, 23 td's, and 2 ints
Rushing hes had 39 attempts for 297 yards and 2 td's
Not too shabby
Zach Eastham the QB for the Pulaski County Maroons has to be one of the best not only in the Mountains but in the state! He is a great dual threat QB and also has a great arm! Right now his current stats stand at: Passing 1283yds and 19 TDs with a 68% completion percentage, rushing 526 yds and 5 TDs!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
zaga_fan Wrote:It's because he chose to take his talent somewhere else.
I promise, if he was the starting QB at PCC, they would be talking about how great he was on here lol

If he would stay at one high school. He will be ok. I mean come on, who goes from high school to high school playing. That is not going to get you anywhere.
C.Clair Wrote:Trent from Breathitt is a great duel threat QB. He has a cannon for an arm, and he has the legs to get out of trouble. By the end of the season Trent will be as good of QB as there is in the mountains.

He is just in the 10th grade. Better watch out of the Bobcats in the next few years, got a lot of young plays as of right now. Trent is a great QB and will get better as he gets older. Him being young, he will make mistakes. I mean who dont at this young age.