Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who do you thinks the best player for the david falcons??
falcon23 if u already think ur the best why need anyone elses oppinion and yes kyle brown will start next year who else will play down low not u .....i mean stop talkin bout urself its makin me sick ur jus wantin ppl to tell u ur the best and i guess they are goin to when u exaggerate about stats .....who cares about david.....beat 14 by piarist is horrible ...u should beat them without playin team ball......
falcon23 U NEED TO STICK WITH ME AND DAVE AND PLAY BALL AT THE PARK CUZ TEAM BALL IS NOT UR GAME
Falcon23 it don't matter who I am I could be 100 year old and beat u in whatever sport u wanted to play..........ur horrible
BRUISER 52 u talkin all this stuff about me an joe...an u can grab one of ur butt buddies an i bet me an joe can beat u all 2on2 just let me know a time an place and we'll meet u there
homer i dought u can beat #4, ace, or falcon 23
they dont need to worry about best player they need to worry about getting a win
lol another lost to piarist
I agree lbj23
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:BRUISER 52 u talkin all this stuff about me an joe...an u can grab one of ur butt buddies an i bet me an joe can beat u all 2on2 just let me know a time an place and we'll meet u there
i know im not bruiser but your crazzy i played you and joe at the park this weekend and me and kyle brown beat you and im just a freshmen get over your self man
"LBJ23" Wrote:they dont need to worry about best player they need to worry about getting a win
i agree
Calm down fellas I've read a few of your alls posts some are just plain stupid please calm down adn get back on topic. I've never seen David play and Proably won't becuase I don't watch to many 58th games. But please guys lets get back on topic,

and to stay on topic IMO the perosn who hustles the hardest in every game and practice is the best player, I don't care if they throw up 100 shots and only 1 goes in if he hustles to get those shots hes a good player in my book. I know its proably stupid.
Well said Cheem..

This one needs to get back on topic or it will be shut down...
I jus dont think someone needs to make a thread to brag on thereself and lie about stats
now im averaging around 14 a game.....
how many points does ur team average?
uhhh to be honest idk i know we scored 51 last night
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:uhhh to be honest idk i know we scored 51 last night

Who did you all play?
piarist
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:piarist

Enough said.....lol