Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Rondo Go Pro After This Year?
I hope not but with the numbers he is putting up it is a possibility.
I don't think so but maybe next year
i dont think he will after seeing what happened to Morris and Kaz... he knows he isnt shooting that well so why risk it.
I hope not but you never know
I hope not, hes a big part of the wildcats, hopefully he'll stay all 4 years
he should stay for his junior year....but after that he will goto the NBA
I think he will test the waters but will be in UK blue next year then he's a lottery pick
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:i dont think he will after seeing what happened to Morris and Kaz... he knows he isnt shooting that well so why risk it.

I agree 100%...He needs to stay right where he is
as long as he can keep a hold of a fax he will be ok.. so if he finds out he can't make it yet, then he'll be back.. no problem..
hopefully he wont pull a Morris on us....lol....Lord knos we need that again
I don't think he will try... and I hope he doesn't
I think he will stay for his Junior year, and after that, I believe he will "test the waters." He will be the biggest factor in whatever success UK has while he is in school. He has excellent ball control, he set a school record for rebounds by a guard with 19, and his speed and explosiveness is amzing. And do I even need to mention his defensive capabilities? I think not. I hope he stays all 4 years, but I don't see it happening. I look for him to leave after the 2006-2007 season.
Rondo is gone.
I hope not.
that money might look good to him but i dont think he is ready for the nba
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:i dont think he will after seeing what happened to Morris and Kaz... he knows he isnt shooting that well so why risk it.

exactly. He will be in the Blue for at least 1 more year after this season. He still needs to work on his jump shot to.
I agree
I see the Morris deal making him stay for one more year... I dont think he will graduate from Ky though
i dont think he will ether..
no he will stay
"CatDawg" Wrote:I don't think so but maybe next year

I agree. One more year and he is gone! He will only increase his stock next year for the NBA.:bigeyed:
he will stay all four years
He Can't Shoot The Rock!!!!