Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nick Mills to North Dakota?
Rumor has it that Lynn Camp wideout Nick Mills has verbally commited to a division 2 school in North Dakota Called the Arlington Gators. I know he has the quicks but ive not heard much about this school. Congratulations mills on an excellent senior year and good luck at the next level.:Clap:
Who is nick mills and why have we never heard of him if hes so "great" ?
Well hes lynn camps corner and wide out also plays special teams. Best down feild blocker ive saw. In lynn camps offense 87 % run 2% pass 11% int or fumbles its hard for him to show off those hands that are what anybody who knows lynn camp football would say "un-human" ive also heard hes as faster or faster than the chaffin kid so this kid is an athlete. I personally remember an int he had against ***berland must have been 40 inches off the ground and returned it through traffic for 52 yards b4 being angled off. This kid is big time.
nick mills is good but hes not college football material now i know for a fact that he is a track star
I heard he had the best hands on the team. And i heard number 25 had the worst any truth in this.
Check out rule #12. Do not post any false information.