Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott County Central 67 - Bell Co, 52
If someone said KCC took out their starters out they didnt tell the truth. I was there and at the end of the game at least 3 and maybe 4 starters were still in there.
Congrats KCC :Thumbs:
The Bell fan called the ref a , lets say a bad name Cant do that around here unless you do it very quietly!!!!!!
timeout Wrote:The Bell fan called the ref a , lets say a bad name Cant do that around here unless you do it very quietly!!!!!!

Nice try, I mean lie! I was sitting next to him, he screamed CALL THE FOUL! no cussing or any type of foul language, the tone for that game was set before Bell ever got there. They got homered plain and simple. Knott was a better team but the refs were not going to allow Bell to even compete in it. Plain, simple the truth not sugar coated. Tell it like it really happened, the truth will set you free!:please:please:
KyGurl Wrote:If someone said KCC took out their starters out they didnt tell the truth. I was there and at the end of the game at least 3 and maybe 4 starters were still in there.

That's how KCC does it, then the fans try to tell people how to show sportsmanship :eyeroll:

timeout Wrote:The Bell fan called the ref a , lets say a bad name Cant do that around here unless you do it very quietly!!!!!!

As someone said the fan didn't cuss at the ref. Doesn't matter though, that fan should have known better because of who they were playing. Knott always seems to have everything go their way with the refs, always.
KyGurl Wrote:If someone said KCC took out their starters out they didnt tell the truth. I was there and at the end of the game at least 3 and maybe 4 starters were still in there.

I said people were TALKING about it, apparently you didn't read the whole post. They thought they should have, we know they didn't.
triplemaniaman Wrote:That's how KCC does it, then the fans try to tell people how to show sportsmanship :eyeroll:

LMAO JBS people can't talk about sportsmanship, especially about Knott. What a joke.

As someone said the fan didn't cuss at the ref. Doesn't matter though, that fan should have known better because of who they were playing. Knott always seems to have everything go their way with the refs, always.

ASLAN I WANT YOU TO PLEASE READ THE BOLDED. Give me a break triplemaniaman, you don't have a dog in this fight. I suppose that's how JBS lost both times huh? the refs? Yeah they always make a 30 point difference in games. :please: :lmao:
http://www.smoothphoto.com/Sports-Photos...4285_Fa6BU

Here is the hard foul on Roberts.
Do you always use the refs as a reason for getting beat 15 points? Those refes don.t ever give us a break, like when Roberts was fouled, it was intentional and they didn.t call it Sore loosers. I dont know who was in at the end of the game but it wasnt your call I noticed #31 tried to hang on to our player all night, might as well forget that I noticed he fouled out.
timeout Wrote:Do you always use the refs as a reason for getting beat 15 points? Those refes don.t ever give us a break, like when Roberts was fouled, it was intentional and they didn.t call it Sore loosers. I dont know who was in at the end of the game but it wasnt your call I noticed #31 tried to hang on to our player all night, might as well forget that I noticed he fouled out.

The pic of the foul is posted above for all to see, incase they are interested.

#31 acted like a bulldozer with feet.
PATS2011 Wrote:http://www.smoothphoto.com/Sports-Photos...4285_Fa6BU

Here is the hard foul on Roberts.

That was no doubt a foul and they called it, that just happened to be the 4th Bell kid fouled out, while Knott had none. But look at picture #32 that wasn't called, This was the norm all night. I will say again, so everyone don't think I am spewing sour grapes that Knott was the better team for sure. But, I just feel sorry for the teams in the 14th, if that is some of their best refs. I hear they are coming to the 13th to do the region, they will get yelled at alot over here if they do the same over here. I really feel for the kids in the 14th, one guy didn't make 2 calls all night, one unleashed on Bell and the other guy went back and forth. Bell is a ver physical team that is often thought of as dirty play, but more than half of the kids are starters on the football team and that is all they know is full throttle hard nose.
timeout Wrote:Do you always use the refs as a reason for getting beat 15 points? Those refes don.t ever give us a break, like when Roberts was fouled, it was intentional and they didn.t call it Sore loosers. I dont know who was in at the end of the game but it wasnt your call I noticed #31 tried to hang on to our player all night, might as well forget that I noticed he fouled out.

Oh by the way, we were man enough to come over and play your game, why don't you man up and come play or at least scrimmage us in our game, FOOTBALL! You think the basketball game was physical, shew, you would pass out on the gridiron against us. That is what I think of your little statement/shot at our kids about beating us 15 points. Come get you some. :redboxer:
log mtn mafia Wrote:That was no doubt a foul and they called it, that just happened to be the 4th Bell kid fouled out, while Knott had none. But look at picture #32 that wasn't called, This was the norm all night. I will say again, so everyone don't think I am spewing sour grapes that Knott was the better team for sure. But, I just feel sorry for the teams in the 14th, if that is some of their best refs. I hear they are coming to the 13th to do the region, they will get yelled at alot over here if they do the same over here. I really feel for the kids in the 14th, one guy didn't make 2 calls all night, one unleashed on Bell and the other guy went back and forth. Bell is a ver physical team that is often thought of as dirty play, but more than half of the kids are starters on the football team and that is all they know is full throttle hard nose.

Refs is the 14th aren't too shabby. I agree maybe they did miss a few little Knott ones and some intense moments, but they did a good job on Bell Co. for the most part, they should've had more in my opinion, but i'll take it. The counter stops at 10, they were way over that. I don't know what happened to the refs last night but they let the game get out of control. Knott was having to play more intense to keep the Bell Co. players from shoving them every which way and no doubt some of KCC's players became frustrated over it. Glad no fights happened though.

And if thats the only way Bell Co. kids know how to play than get them off the court, they will seriously hurt someone eventually if they keep that up. Their coach needs to talk to them about how you can't play basketball the same way you do football. That's not an excuse just because they play football.
log mtn mafia Wrote:Oh by the way, we were man enough to come over and play your game, why don't you man up and come play or at least scrimmage us in our game, FOOTBALL! You think the basketball game was physical, shew, you would pass out on the gridiron against us. That is what I think of your little statement/shot at our kids about beating us 15 points. Come get you some. :redboxer:

Alcoa came, got some and left with it.
PATS2011 Wrote:ASLAN I WANT YOU TO PLEASE READ THE BOLDED. Give me a break triplemaniaman, you don't have a dog in this fight. I suppose that's how JBS lost both times huh? the refs? Yeah they always make a 30 point difference in games. :please: :lmao:

I also guess that's why JBS is always stuck with the worst crew game in and game out, while Knott enjoys the refs they want. You don't understand how things work around here do you?

PATS2011 Wrote:Refs is the 14th aren't too shabby. I agree maybe they did miss a few little Knott ones and some intense moments, but they did a good job on Bell Co. for the most part, they should've had more in my opinion, but i'll take it. The counter stops at 10, they were way over that. I don't know what happened to the refs last night but they let the game get out of control. Knott was having to play more intense to keep the Bell Co. players from shoving them every which way and no doubt some of KCC's players became frustrated over it. Glad no fights happened though.

And if thats the only way Bell Co. kids know how to play than get them off the court, they will seriously hurt someone eventually if they keep that up. Their coach needs to talk to them about how you can't play basketball the same way you do football. That's not an excuse just because they play football.

The refs in this region are the worst, besides the 15th region, in the ENTIRE STATE. The 14th and 15th are probably tied for the worst.
I didn't see the game so I won't comment on it, but the refs in the 14th and 15th are horrible with a few exceptions.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Alcoa came, got some and left with it.

Why don't you all come over and get some. I promise the outcome will not be the same, But then again we don't shy away from Competetion.
log mtn mafia Wrote:Why don't you all come over and get some. I promise the outcome will not be the same, But then again we don't shy away from Competetion.

Sounds like Bell tried last night and lost.
sounds like a treat to me. You want to play football in a basketball gym. What kinda grades do you get in special ED? Thats why you fouled out. You cant tackle players in basket ball.
timeout Wrote:sounds like a treat to me. You want to play football in a basketball gym. What kinda grades do you get in special ED? Thats why you fouled out. You cant tackle players in basket ball.

him want to play football.:goofy: