Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(24)Vanderbilt 90 - (12)Tennessee 71
Final!
Vandy put a BUTT kicking on UT. Vandy will be a very tough game in Nashville
Stardust Wrote:Vandy put a BUTT kicking on UT. Vandy will be a very tough game in Nashville

agree
Wow.. That game couldn't have ended soon enough. I didn't necessarily expect a win in Nashville, but that was pathetic. Not much you can do except burn the film and move on because there was absolutely nothing from that game to build on. An effort like that on Saturday equals a massacre. I'm starting to rant, so I better stop now.
Wow!
Really a one sided game. Not really how I thought UT would play. Great game by the Dores.
listened to it on xm @ work, wasnt close all game
Vany has the Vols number this year.
Vandy plays like a No. 1 team when they're at home,look very good vs Tenn. last night,they will be a handful when the Cats go to Nashville.
Should be interesting when the Cats go to Vandy!
Vandy put it all over UT AND MADE THEM LIKE IT.
surprising
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Colonel Kill Wrote:Vandy put it all over UT AND MADE THEM LIKE IT.

LOL, thats a good way to put it!
Vandy really has one of the most unique advantages I have noticed in college basketball. Man it is going to be such a big game when the cats go down to face the Dores.
Vandy won by 19 and had over thirty points from free throws... Refs didnt exactly eat their whistles in this one. Tenn had 28 fouls and Vandy had 19.

Not saying thats why Tenn lost but it sure helped things.

Free throws: Made Attempted
Tenn 13 21
Vandy 37 43
Kind of funny when thinking that the UK-Vandy game had 57 fouls called!!! Maybe it something about their play.
Oh yea... Vandy gets to line more than any other team in the SEC. But look at the decrepency in the foul shots. Vandy made 16 more than Tenn shot!