Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central beat Knott Central
Looks like Whitney Back scores first against Paige Slone in this battle for years to come. I dont remember the score exactly. Whitney played the best game I have ever saw her play offensively. Paige Slone played great as well. I think Paige is better than Heather Sturdivant was as a freshmen. Kayla Rankin just gets better and better. I was also impressed by King from KCC, she shot the lights out. Any thoughts on the game?
Knott led this one the whole game. Very rough game, I think Knott had 3 foul out and Perry had 2. Knott played very aggressive and took it right to PCC and should of pulled it out, but the Lady Dores pulled things together late in the game and pulled out the win. Between Breathitt, LCC, PCC, Leslie, and Knott, should be a fun region.
warmachine Wrote:Looks like Whitney Back scores first against Paige Slone in this battle for years to come. I dont remember the score exactly. Whitney played the best game I have ever saw her play offensively. Paige Slone played great as well. I think Paige is better than Heather Sturdivant was as a freshmen. Kayla Rankin just gets better and better. I was also impressed by King from KCC, she shot the lights out. Any thoughts on the game?

Slone is good, however she is not as good as Heather was, she will have to improve greatly to take that distinction.

:rockon: Rankin is one of the top 5 or 6 players in the region an she is only an 8th grader.
Always good to see Knott go down.
Aslan Wrote:Always good to see Knott go down.

Be nice.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Be nice.

Just being honest.
Statistics this season, both team and individual, indicate that neither Back or Slone is the best Freshman in the region this year. Rankin is the real deal and a force to be reckoned with as an 8th grader.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Statistics this season, both team and individual, indicate that neither Back or Slone is the best Freshman in the region this year. Rankin is the real deal and a force to be reckoned with as an 8th grader.

?
Who is the coach of Perry this year?
Dustoff67 Wrote:Who is the coach of Perry this year?

LOL, where u from ??
Randy "PSYCHO" Napier is the coach at PCC and will be for the next 100 or so years. The man is immortal.