Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nancy Pelosi Admits Obama Lied!!!!
To answer a question in such a way that a Conservative doesn't agree is not to "bob and weave." The propagandized mind turns in small circles.
thecavemaster Wrote:To answer a question in such a way that a Conservative doesn't agree is not to "bob and weave." The propagandized mind turns in small circles.

What's "propagandized" is the way you go about answering reasonable questions. I think there have been some well thought out and to-the-point questions that have been asked to you. Why do you continue to ignore them?
thecavemaster Wrote:To answer a question in such a way that a Conservative doesn't agree is not to "bob and weave." The propagandized mind turns in small circles.

So in other words when your wrong, your just not going to answer the questions then, right?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:What's "propagandized" is the way you go about answering reasonable questions. I think there have been some well thought out and to-the-point questions that have been asked to you. Why do you continue to ignore them?

He wont answer them OD43 because he cant come back with anything to either (A)back up anything he rambles on about or (B) dispute it when he's proven wrong. He's a coward plain and simple. He's chicken. He's yellar. lol
They say that the first step to recovery is to recognize and admit that you have a problem. Once you recognize who is bombarding you with propaganda, you will be well on your way to recovery. :biggrin:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well, since you bring it up, I guess he is one of those that does acts like they have a little common sense.

Then you should be just a'stollin thru hawg heaven....

Since your wanting to play Big Boy again, if you would stop and think about it long enough you would understand that what makes this whole thing profound and newsworthy is that it is one of his own inner circle playmates making the comment. That's kinda the whole jest of this thread and the event's uniqueness.

I honestly couldnt care less what she or any other politician says. They all lie to get what they want and screw us in the end.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I honestly couldnt care less what she or any other politician says. They all lie to get what they want and screw us in the end.

Then this thread is something that you should have just ignored, not wasted your time on,and just kept your two cents to yourself then, huh? Whatta ya think? :blabbermo
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Then this thread is something that you should have just ignored, not wasted your time on,and just kept your two cents to yourself then, huh? Whatta ya think? :blabbermo

Its a forum. Thats what it for. I can enter my 2 cents anywhere i please. I dont need approval by you or anyone else.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its a forum. Thats what it for. I can enter my 2 cents anywhere i please. I dont need approval by you or anyone else.

Then quit whining or go to the cartoon forum!!!!:Sad04::Sad04:
thecavemaster Wrote:IF one actually watches C-Span, turning off Beck and O'Reilly for a few moments, one would know that the legislative process, as developed and honed over the course of 225 years, and used by Republicans and Democrats alike, has been grinding out healthcare reform. Committee meetings, panel discussions, etc. They've been on. It's good to hear from the propogandized right, though.
Why do you continue to insist that substantive debate on the health care reform bills have been televised by C-SPAN when C-SPAN CEO, Brian Lamb, Nancy, and other prominent Democrats say it simply is not so? The details of the bills have been hammered out behind close doors by top Democratic leaders. What has been televised does not come close to the transparency that Obama repeatedly promised on the campaign trail. Have you not reviewed the video footage that has been posted?

Your continual denial of the obvious truth of ththis e matter undermines your credibility. Not even Robert Gibbs is claiming that Obama and the Democrats have kept their promise - he is simply dodging reporters' questions by claiming that the matter has already been addressed. You, on the other hand, are looking more like Baghdad Bob with every post. :lmao:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Then quit whining or go to the cartoon forum!!!!:Sad04::Sad04:

Your the one whining about my post............You have some serious issues against me personally.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your the one whining about my post............You have some serious issues against me personally.

Naw, your just ultra senstitive. I'm sure your a fine little boy, but I'm not the one boohooing.
The healthcare reform bills were panel discussed, committee talked, talking head blathered, sunday morning talk show featured... on and on... on C-Span... were there meetings not televised? I'm sure. What had to be ironed out, and still does, is a plan that grants more universal coverage (which is different than single payer), more guaranteed, non-revocable coverage, etc. in terms that "Big Insurance" can live with. If Timothy McVeigh were still alive, I'm sure he'd post in the corner of the right wing flirt fest that many of you whinny up to. The fact that the legislative process required meetings ad nauseum, some not televised, does not mean Barack Obama is a "liar." That's an inflammatory, perjorative, all-inclusive term often used in this vein by hacks and party homeboys.
thecavemaster Wrote:The healthcare reform bills were panel discussed, committee talked, talking head blathered, sunday morning talk show featured... on and on... on C-Span... were there meetings not televised? I'm sure. What had to be ironed out, and still does, is a plan that grants more universal coverage (which is different than single payer), more guaranteed, non-revocable coverage, etc. in terms that "Big Insurance" can live with. If Timothy McVeigh were still alive, I'm sure he'd post in the corner of the right wing flirt fest that many of you whinny up to. The fact that the legislative process required meetings ad nauseum, some not televised, does not mean Barack Obama is a "liar." That's an inflammatory, perjorative, all-inclusive term often used in this vein by hacks and party homeboys.
Hacks and "party homeboys" are always the last to admit the truth when it comes to the lies of their president and their party's leadership. Obama lied and he is refusing to make good on his promise even after virtually everyone, regardless of party membership, has acknowledged that the health care bills were not written in a transparent environment. I know it, Brian Lamb knows it, Nancy Pelosi knows it, and even Barack Obama knows it. Obama is simply ignoring the issue rather than compounding the lies further. You have some nerve calling anybody a party hack. :lmao:
thecavemaster Wrote:The healthcare reform bills were panel discussed, committee talked, talking head blathered, sunday morning talk show featured... on and on... on C-Span... were there meetings not televised? I'm sure. What had to be ironed out, and still does, is a plan that grants more universal coverage (which is different than single payer), more guaranteed, non-revocable coverage, etc. in terms that "Big Insurance" can live with. If Timothy McVeigh were still alive, I'm sure he'd post in the corner of the right wing flirt fest that many of you whinny up to. The fact that the legislative process required meetings ad nauseum, some not televised, does not mean Barack Obama is a "liar." That's an inflammatory, perjorative, all-inclusive term often used in this vein by hacks and party homeboys.

Do you consider Nancy Pelosi a "homemomma"?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Do you consider Nancy Pelosi a "homemomma"?

Let's see: Nancy Pelosi represents a district that probably favors a one payer system. I would say that she is practicing the art of politics, the sausage game, by carving out a little space between her and President Obama.
thecavemaster Wrote:Let's see: Nancy Pelosi represents a district that probably favors a one payer system. I would say that she is practicing the art of politics, the sausage game, by carving out a little space between her and President Obama.
lol...Oh boy, I just cant wait to hear the next one you can come up with.:yikes:

Naw, it just appeared to me that she was put on the spot and couldn't come up with a lie to contadict the other lie.Confusedhh:

Your a piece of work batman, I'll give you that.:Clap:
Mr.Kimball Wrote:lol...Oh boy, I just cant wait to hear the next one you can come up with.:yikes:

Naw, it just appeared to me that she was put on the spot and couldn't come up with a lie to contadict the other lie.Confusedhh:

Your a piece of work batman, I'll give you that.:Clap:

Yep... Pelosi was an advocate for single payer...true. Her district favors a single payer.... true Obama did not push that hard for single payer... true. Pelosi is up for reelection in 2010. True. Thus, in the healthcare issue, Pelosi needs a little distance...true. It's politics, plain and simple.