Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South floyd volleyball
What does everyone think about the comin-up vball team based on the players that played last year...Are they gonna be any good next year??:confused:
Should be ok. They have Amber Tackett back, which is one returning starter. Im sure that the girls will be just fine.
about 500. 10-10 record.
what do u mean about 500?
10 wins 10 loses. very young team that will have to have a lot of players step up. look for Amber and # 5 to lead cause they have experience but need others to step up and work hard over the summer.
They should be alright
Yea i agree..i think they we b alright but Bill-bill, Amber and Stephanie's senior yr they we b alot better cause the starters will b the same and they will then have alot of experienced playin time together.
I agree, i personally think that Amber Tackett is one of the best players in the region. So SF should be alright next year
"raidervolley" Wrote:Yea i agree..i think they we b alright but Bill-bill, Amber and Stephanie's senior yr they we b alot better cause the starters will b the same and they will then have alot of experienced playin time together.

Experience is a big help.
yulp
Sf should be just fine next year! as long as johnny little is still helping! that guy is a great coach!
Yea true but i dont think south floyd volleyball team could make it without keith and johnny..i mean as long as i can remember they have coached together and if i may add has done a pretty good job at it..
I agree
"ACE" Wrote:Should be ok. They have Amber Tackett back, which is one returning starter. Im sure that the girls will be just fine.

well:nope: u deff. kno how 2 pick em
what do u mean ...(well no u deff kno how to pick em????)
??
Amber Tackett is gonna be the best player in the region in another year or so. She's fantastic. Look at how much she improved between her freshmen and sophomore years. Stephanie Slone should step up too. Billie Stumbo is another person to keep a watch on. I think that by the time these girls become seniors they will be the team to beat.