Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Clinton hits Argentinian strip club
TheRealVille Wrote:Whoa now.... I didn't say anybody here accused him of going. I said his spokesman, in the article, said he didn't go, so it was their word against the stripper that said he was there. Calm down, have a glass of wine and chill. You posted the article and I just copied a part of it that said he wasn't there. I commented that most of his accusers here probably have been to a strip club too. Have you ever been to a strip club? If you have, why post that he did? It makes you look like you are accusing him whether you copy and paste or not. You posted the thread. Kid Rock goes to strip clubs about every week, I don't see it posted about him.

This has to be the most un-educated comment that could have been made: Why does ANYONE post anything on BluegrassRivals. That is just ludicrous! If that's your logic, why do we talk about ANYTHING that's in the news on this site????????????????????? You have got to be kidding me!

Why is it my business what he does - BECAUSE HE WAS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!! He represents what is supposed to be good in America! If he was already EXPOSED because of the Monica Leweinsky incident, WHY would he pout himself in another embarassing situation agaid. This is just dumb to think that the people of the United States SHOULDN'T care what he does in his free time. He gave up his RIGHTS TO PRIVACY when he put himself up for Election! Thats FACT!
Stardust Wrote:This has to be the most un-educated comment that could have been made: Why does ANYONE post anything on BluegrassRivals. That is just ludicrous! If that's your logic, why do we talk about ANYTHING that's in the news on this site????????????????????? You have got to be kidding me!
Haven't you ever seen a final score? Why post it in the basketball forum? What is the world coming to, that every basketball game that might spark discussion's score is posted on this site. We should be ashamed of ourselves.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Haven't you ever seen a final score? Why post it in the basketball forum? What is the world coming to, that every basketball game that might spark discussion's score is posted on this site. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

:Thumbs:

Hi Panther Thunder - How is the Weather where you are? Have you smelled any flowers today? The Sky sure is beautiful?

Boring - and if that is what they want, letem start their own forum and they can "hippie love" to their hearts content! :biggrin:
Stardust Wrote::Thumbs:

Hi Panther Thunder - How is the Weather where you are? Have you smelled any flowers today? The Sky sure is beautiful?

Boring - and if that is what they want, letem start their own forum and they can "hippie love" to their hearts content! :biggrin:

:popcorn:.....................................:lmao: this is gettin good lol!!!!!!!
So what? I'd go to a couple of strip clubs to if i could afford it. I don't blame you Bill. Hope you had fun!
Stardust Wrote:NOPE: Not Stardusts words - Straight from the Press

http://starwaves.wordpress.com/2009/06/2...trip-club/

Bill Clinton hits Argentinian strip club.
Apparently Bill Clinton is still the raddest President ever. This week he hit up a strip club in Argentina. He apparently paid off the bouncers so he could have a VIP area. This all happened just before he had dinner with the President of Argentina. I like how he rolls. I wonder how his Secretary of State wife feels about all of this? Warning, there is some NSFW stuff here, but as you know, that’s also an acronym for awesome. Hot chicks. Strippers. Click away below.

Your original website does not have that title.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Your original website does not have that title.

Gives no one the right to assume it either!
Stardust Wrote:Gives no one the right to assume it either!

?
Benchwarmer Wrote:?

That's the best you got? :eyeroll:
No this aint right, and I aint trying to defend Clinton, because since the bad guys blew up the World Trade Center in 1993 and basically got away with it, Ive been his harshest critic, but come on guys, even Republicans..........I mean..the guy IS married to Hillary..ya know? If I was married to Hillary, I believe I would chase sheep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No this aint right, and I aint trying to defend Clinton, because since the bad guys blew up the World Trade Center in 1993 and basically got away with it, Ive been his harshest critic, but come on guys, even Republicans..........I mean..the guy IS married to Hillary..ya know? If I was married to Hillary, I believe I would chase sheep.
:lmao: Preach on Brother! How about we talk about the Governor of South Carolina instead of a washed up Ex-President.
DevilsWin Wrote::lmao: Preach on Brother! How about we talk about the Governor of South Carolina instead of a washed up Ex-President.

Start a thread about it! There is nothing off-limits here!