Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AJ Stewart Leaves Team
ok mabey i was wrong about allice lloyd but can any of you actually name a game where he was even one of the best five players out there?
he had no impact on any outcome of any game.
imo he was almost as bad as brandon stocton
^He did play very well in a losing effort @ Vanderbilt. Had 11 points to be exact.

Rumors are now swirling around about Stewart wanting to goto Cincinnati, not NKU.
Ive only read where he thought about going to NKU. But I could see him going to cincy also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I hope everything turns out well for Stewart. Here's a guy who originally signed when Tubby was the coach, then when he went to Minnesota, Stewart re-affirmed his commitment to the Big Blue and tried to persuade Patterson to come to UK too. He then had to deal with two years of crap under Gillispie, and now with Cousins and Orton coming he faced the likelihood of ZERO playing time next year.

Really an unfortunate situation for Stewart. I wish him the best of luck.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
C.Clair Wrote:Ive only read where he thought about going to NKU. But I could see him going to cincy also.

My daughter, NKU student, has said that coach Bezold had a very good conversation with AJ's parents. He could still wind up at UC, but it appears everything is on track for him to end up at NKU.
I think he would be a very good fit for NKU, Im not to sure how good he would fit in at Cincy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
He wasn't going to fit into the system.