Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer Ball
What teams are playing well thus far this summer?? I have watched Shelby Valley and Betsy Layne from the 15th and Betsy Layne is looking good! They are playing a lot of girls and all contributing... This is a tough team
I know Letcher Central is playing summer ball, but don't know when. Dickie didn't say, but said they will play.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Perry Co. Central has been running up the score-board
If anyone knows when LCC is playing let us know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

If...Then Wrote:Perry Co. Central has been running up the score-board

Who have they played?
They have been playing down at Raceland, but I dont think Russell was there the night I went. Raceland, Greenup, Ashland, Spring Valley. Raceland has a real good post player and a small but quick and smart guard that none of the other schools could handle the two. Ashland had 1 player that stood out for her off court things more than on court but she was good. Didnt watch spvalley, and Greenup looks young.
This kind of play will help them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

devilhorns05 Wrote:They have been playing down at Raceland, but I dont think Russell was there the night I went. Raceland, Greenup, Ashland, Spring Valley. Raceland has a real good post player and a small but quick and smart guard that none of the other schools could handle the two. Ashland had 1 player that stood out for her off court things more than on court but she was good. Didnt watch spvalley, and Greenup looks young.

Would you care to elaborate?
Sheldon Clark is currently 9 - 0 on the summer as they have wins over Hazard, Magoffin County, Lex. Christian, June Buchanan, Owsley County, and are 4 - 0 in the UK team camp as of yesterday so it coach Rice is keeping his team busy.TongueirateSho
Wow, great job on playing some good teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!