Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp at Somerset Oct. 21
Lynn Camp at Somerset
I know its alil early but i still want to know what everyone thinkgs will happen at seemingly the district showdown so thoughts and predictions? TongueirateSku :ChairHit: :mop: TongueirateSho :dangcompu
I honestly think LC will win this one. Should be an exciting matchup.
To early to worry about yet, but if things go as many think both teams will be unbeaten when they meet up. LC has two tough physical games before that with Evarts and Cumberland. Somerset has two big games with Williamsburg and Evarts. A lot can happen between now and when they play.
Somerset has a excellent team and are well coached. Dont under estimate them.
LC99 Wrote:To early to worry about yet, but if things go as many think both teams will be unbeaten when they meet up. LC has two tough physical games before that with Evarts and Cumberland. Somerset has two big games with Williamsburg and Evarts. A lot can happen between now and when they play.

i know this... but i still can't wait to play somerset, i just hope the boys don't get a big head and mess around with evarts and cumberland i doubt somerset will have any trouble with wiliamsburg unless they pull some surprises out of the pot
Probably be able to tell a lot better when the game gets closer....see how the teams are playing at the time.
HAha, you campers KILL me. The Killer Rabbits take this one to the house. Lynn Camp traditionally picks up the slack towards the end of the year, but i doubt they will this year. they started too strong, making too many sacrifices to beat NON DISTRICT opponents(whitley and middlesborro).
Jumper 44
Kittens 14
DangerousA Wrote:HAha, you campers KILL me. The Killer Rabbits take this one to the house. Lynn Camp traditionally picks up the slack towards the end of the year, but i doubt they will this year. they started too strong, making too many sacrifices to beat NON DISTRICT opponents(whitley and middlesborro).
Jumper 44
Kittens 14

:omg:
DangerousA Wrote:HAha, you campers KILL me. The Killer Rabbits take this one to the house. Lynn Camp traditionally picks up the slack towards the end of the year, but i doubt they will this year. they started too strong, making too many sacrifices to beat NON DISTRICT opponents(whitley and middlesborro).
Jumper 44
Kittens 14

Strong words, but you could be right, only time will tell, but I hope your wrong.
LC99 Wrote:Strong words, but you could be right, only time will tell, but I hope your wrong.

Wont be this big of a mismatch. The game will be close, regardless of who wins.
Jumper 44
Kittens 14
What sacrifices did we make? Are you saying that The Bunnies did'nt try in their non-district games? I think that everyone has tried to win every game possible pre-district, unless they're just kamikazees. I think we started strong because we are strong this year. I also would think that we would finish strong , as we tend to do most years, according to your post. The Bunnies and the "kittens" should be a really good game. We may just pull one out, you never know. Cats by 12.
Daddy Cat Wrote:What sacrifices did we make? Are you saying that The Bunnies did'nt try in their non-district games? I think that everyone has tried to win every game possible pre-district, unless they're just kamikazees. I think we started strong because we are strong this year. I also would think that we would finish strong , as we tend to do most years, according to your post. The Bunnies and the "kittens" should be a really good game. We may just pull one out, you never know. Cats by 12.

nice avatar scooter, did some one from lynn camp draw it for you? I noticed that on their concession stand too. Hmm. anyway, allow me to retort.
Here's a bulletin that came in.
#31 Joe Rosjkopf- Out for the year, broken ankle courtesy of knox central's JV
#1 Rodney Smith - Out for the year, staff infection
#15 Scott Bray - Possibly fractured forearm
#14 Jimmy Chaffin - over rated

The thing alot of you campers don't even realize, chaffin may be your star, but Rosjkopf carries the ball mre than chaffin or reynolds. Look for reynolds to go down hill after the somerset game, he is always injury prone towards teh end of the year.
HMMMM......That's a lot of people out for the year. You've got some real reliable information there, hoss. Guess our season is over. We started mailing in scores this evening. Underrated backfield, half dead kids everywhere, maybe, just maybe, we'll experience a miracle and you might just see a couple of M.I.A.s you did'nt expect. If I remember right, no one will touch you all this year, anyway. (When did they start posting overrated players in injury bulletins? ) Yeah, we never noticed how much Joe carried the ball. We cain't do much ciphering here. Josh seemed pretty healthy after last year's game down there. Take it easy on us if you can.
Daddy Cat Wrote:HMMMM......That's a lot of people out for the year. You've got some real reliable information there, hoss. Guess our season is over. We started mailing in scores this evening. Underrated backfield, half dead kids everywhere, maybe, just maybe, we'll experience a miracle and you might just see a couple of M.I.A.s you did'nt expect. If I remember right, no one will touch you all this year, anyway. (When did they start posting overrated players in injury bulletins? ) Yeah, we never noticed how much Joe carried the ball. We cain't do much ciphering here. Josh seemed pretty healthy after last year's game down there. Take it easy on us if you can.

The bulletin, as i so aptly put it came from an inside source. i happen to be old friends with a couple of lynn camp alumni. And one of central's jv coaches called me and told me about "little joe's" ankle.
And really, how can you hope to compose a team when half of your players were rejected from a neighboring school? There's an old saying about something you can't make into chicken salad.
I stand by the earlier prediction, which is CONSERVATIVE.
Jumpers 44
Campers 14
Somerset in a close one!
Being an underrated team is so much fun. There are people out there who never give us credit for anything positive that we do. The fact that our boys have pulled together a successful season kills the non-believers. Give the team credit for what they have accomplished. Those who are saying "little joe" is out for the year don't know what they are talking about. You really may want to find a new source for your information. Injuries or not, these guys have been impressive whether people want to admit it or not.
Wildcattch Wrote:Being an underrated team is so much fun. There are people out there who never give us credit for anything positive that we do. The fact that our boys have pulled together a successful season kills the non-believers. Give the team credit for what they have accomplished. Those who are saying "little joe" is out for the year don't know what they are talking about. You really may want to find a new source for your information. Injuries or not, these guys have been impressive whether people want to admit it or not.

OK you lynn campers, you're pretty persistant, you know that? I'll make a deal with you. If two players other than chaffin, scalf, or reynolds score tonight, not only will I retract my statements, i will wear a lynn camp shirt to the somerset/lc game. heck, i'll even cheer for lynn camp and shake old dirty daves hand at the jumpers game.
btw, on the rosjkopf statement, i got the acurate findings today. You guys dodged a bullet on that one