Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next scrimmage for Paintsville?
Who will Paintsville scrimmage this week?
BUMP Anyone???
I was told that they are scrimmaging Raceland at Raceland this evening. I'm not sure of the starting time.
JKWON33,

Yes they were scheduled to scrimmage Raceland...anyone have any info?
Paintsville looked much better tonight and man handled Raceland. Passing looked very effective along with the running game, and the defense was aggressive, I know big suprise from the last two years. I think Paintsville scored like 7 TD's to Raceland's 0 or maybe they had 1 not real sure. Paintsville had only been in pads 3 days along with having around 5 players gone for All-Star baseball and Govern Scholar Program. Maybe Raceland was just a weaker opponent than Pike Central or maybe that week in pads has helped Paintsville? Paintsville was without OL/DL Blake Lemaster, DE/RB Adam Smyth and FB/LB Kyle Sublett left the game with a foot injury. Lemaster is recovering from 40 some stitches to the head and hasn't been allowed to put a helmet on yet. Smyth is out 3-4 with a dislocated shoulder, and I haven't heard Sublett's status so if anyone knows it please let me know. But Paintsville looked much improved from last week and any time you can improve week to week it's a plus. Next week it matters though so maybe they can improve a little bit more go Tigers.
WOW.. Could Painstville win the district this year. Pikeville and Paintsville game this year will most likely decide that IMO..
Paintsville wins the district this year...