May 2 H Prestonsburg JV 2 games

May 3 @ Paintsville Middle School Bash 2 games

May 5 H Lawerance Co. 2 games

May 6 H Brethit Co. 2 games

May 7 H Magoffin Co. 2 games

May 9 @ Martin Co. 2 games

May 14 @ Paintsville 1 7 inn

May 16 H Lawerance Co. 2 games

This is a pretty good schedule for Johnson County Middle School. 47 games scheduled and looking for more.
If anyone is looking to schedule games please PM me and I will get you in touch with Coach Baldwin
Is there not a rule on the maximum number of games a school can play like high school rules or can you play as many as you want in middle school?
Middle School baseball has no governing body! Middle Schools can play as many games as they want. JCMS tries to schedule as many as possible in hopes of playing half those games due to rain and other cancellations.
OK2NV Wrote:Middle School baseball has no governing body! Middle Schools can play as many games as they want. JCMS tries to schedule as many as possible in hopes of playing half those games due to rain and other cancellations.

Could've went without the exclamation mark, but I wasn't sure how they had it figured up. I'd like to see a 15th region tournament in the middle school this year.
IRISH4 Wrote:Could've went without the exclamation mark, but I wasn't sure how they had it figured up. I'd like to see a 15th region tournament in the middle school this year.

That would be awesome.
I love the fact that middle school teams can play as much as they want! I believe it is up to the school to decide how much they can play! JCMS is lucky to have a Principal that let's his kids play as much as possible.

Believe it or not, athletics at Johnson County Middle School mean little when it comes to the States Governers Cup Competition! The only Middle School with 5 State Titles.
How did the Eagles do Saturday?
IRISH4 Wrote:How did the Eagles do Saturday?

JCMS lost three games March 22nd

Pulaski Southwestern 12-JCMS 5

Clay Co. 9-JCMS 8, extra innings

North Laural 8-JCMS 0

JCMS played well but their defense killed their pitching. In three games JCMS made 18 errors. Even the Yankees can't over come that stat.
OK2NV Wrote:JCMS lost three games March 22nd

Pulaski Southwestern 12-JCMS 5

Clay Co. 9-JCMS 8, extra innings

North Laural 8-JCMS 0

JCMS played well but their defense killed their pitching. In three games JCMS made 18 errors. Even the Yankees can't over come that stat.

Definately not, I know Pikeville's A team beat them 2-1 in a close game last Tuesday and they (JC) destroyed their B team. It looks like 15th region baseball has a bright future :thumpsup: Best of luck to the Eagles