Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REPORT: Oklahoma Tries to Drop WVU as Bowl Opponent
Oklahoma apparently doesn't feel the Mountaineers are a good enough test in this year's Fiesta Bowl. According to a report from SI.com, Oklahoma was trying to set up a matchup with Virginia Tech.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/12719172.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
lol....Oklahoma dont want to lose to a coach-less WVU team..and its gonna look so much worse on them if they lose, which I hope they do..
I hope WVU kills them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im with you guys! Go Mountaineers!
I believe OU was looking for a way to set it up so if they won and the National Championship wasn't that impressive, then they could get a share of the National Title. And Beating VT looks better than beating WVU.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Go WV
ComfortEagle Wrote:I hope WVU kills them.

I'm with you CE.. Oklahoma doesn't think WVU is good enoughSmile Boise State flashbacks anyone!
Don't wan to get beat again in the same bowl like last year. Always hated Oklahoma and now I hope WV kills them!
this will motivate W.V.U. with or with out a coach their going lay it all on the line i see W.V.U.
winning this one by 10 points.Wink
pirate_time Wrote:this will motivate W.V.U. with or with out a coach their going lay it all on the line i see W.V.U.
winning this one by 10 points.Wink
Actually it gives WVU something to focus on instead of their coach being gone. OU just made a BIG mistake IMO.
What a joke
I think Oklahoma better concentrate on a pretty doggone good West Virginia squad... without a coach or not they still have offensive talent and a form of the spread they haven't saw in the Big XII this season... (Missou's spread offense is different)....
I know that this is bringing a thread from the dead but I think WVU proved a worthy opponent for OU in the Fiesta bowl.
AMEN!! WVU game them all they could handle... AND MORE!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
This game wasn't as close as the score was! TOTAL DOMINATION FROM THE NEERS!
I think OU knew they was gonna get their hind ends handed to them!! Thats why they didn't wanna play WVU.
FreakNasty Wrote:I think Oklahoma better concentrate on a pretty doggone good West Virginia squad... without a coach or not they still have offensive talent and a form of the spread they haven't saw in the Big XII this season... (Missou's spread offense is different)....
'

looks like this old rascal knows what he is talking about after all.... Smile Wink
And God said: It is Finished