•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Coach Tom Greer is Retiring…. What’s next for Corbin Football…..
(05-29-2024, 05:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 04:56 PM)HighViz Wrote: In my opinion.  I don’t know the guy. But I don’t have to.  If he leaves his team on June 1.  Can’t be much to him.  Sounds to me like he values the pretty green grass on the other side. But it’s a mirage.  When he gets here, it’ll be Backstabbing, back biting, and old hounds pointing into another direction.

And him installing an offensive and defensive scheme after June 1 is gonna be really hard and unfair to the kids.  I look for the portal to hit HARD!

If they had put enough green in Target #1's pocket, he would have already been in Corbin three weeks ago. Paul Taylor, you wrote checks your sorry ass couldn't cash.   I guarantee there are 24 other people besides Old School that would have donated 100 C-Notes to go into Target #1's secret bank account. Every man has a price and every price can be made right!

Would someone please answer my question?  Does the board have to approve this hiring, if indeed  Jewell has hired him?

(05-29-2024, 04:41 PM)hchs fan Wrote: Report: Luke Salmons will be named new head football coach at Corbin High School
What report?
https://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/h...cae69.html
So, Tommy Greer said he prayed about it before resigning and said God told him it was the thing to do. Coach Salmons said today that he prayed about this move before taking the job?

So, let's get this sh!t straight, people. This God told Tommy to leave his kids three and a half months before their season was to begin. This same God, we're being led to believe, told Luke to leave his kids 12 weeks before their seasoning opening game against a big rival.

Apparently God hates kids that play football. Or else, Coach Tom and Coach Luke are full of sh!t.
(05-29-2024, 06:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: So, Tommy Greer said he prayed about it before resigning and said God told him it was the thing to do. Coach Salmons said today that he prayed about this move before taking the job?

So, let's get this sh!t straight, people.  This God  told Tommy to leave his kids three and a half months before their season was to begin. This same God, we're being led to believe,  told Luke to leave his kids  12 weeks before their seasoning opening game against a big rival.

Apparently God hates  kids that play football. Or else,  Coach Tom and Coach Luke are full of sh!t.
I’ve heard all my life that the Lord works in mysterious ways.
(05-29-2024, 05:22 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 05:08 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 04:56 PM)HighViz Wrote: In my opinion.  I don’t know the guy. But I don’t have to.  If he leaves his team on June 1.  Can’t be much to him.  Sounds to me like he values the pretty green grass on the other side. But it’s a mirage.  When he gets here, it’ll be Backstabbing, back biting, and old hounds pointing into another direction.

And him installing an offensive and defensive scheme after June 1 is gonna be really hard and unfair to the kids.  I look for the portal to hit HARD!

If they had put enough green in Target #1's pocket, he would have already been in Corbin three weeks ago. Paul Taylor, you wrote checks your sorry ass couldn't cash.   I guarantee there are 24 other people besides Old School that would have donated 100 C-Notes to go into Target #1's secret bank account. Every man has a price and every price can be made right!

Would someone please answer my question?  Does the board have to approve this hiring, if indeed  Jewell has hired him?

(05-29-2024, 04:41 PM)hchs fan Wrote: Report: Luke Salmons will be named new head football coach at Corbin High School
What report?

Kentucky law literally won't allow the board to have any say in it. It is 100% illegal for school board members to make hires. The only two people a school board hires are the Superintendent and the Board Attorney, if it is any job besides those two they can't have any part in the hiring process.

stop speaking in facts. It doesn’t work for the pitchfork crew  Smile
(05-29-2024, 06:33 PM)Ralph Furley Wrote:
(05-29-2024, 06:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: So, Tommy Greer said he prayed about it before resigning and said God told him it was the thing to do. Coach Salmons said today that he prayed about this move before taking the job?

So, let's get this sh!t straight, people.  This God  told Tommy to leave his kids three and a half months before their season was to begin. This same God, we're being led to believe,  told Luke to leave his kids  12 weeks before their seasoning opening game against a big rival.

Apparently God hates  kids that play football. Or else,  Coach Tom and Coach Luke are full of sh!t.
Mysterious and sadistic, apparently.

(05-29-2024, 06:33 PM)Ralph Furley Wrote:

Just because you hear bullsh!t doesn't mean you have to believe it. That's a big part of what's wrong with this country.
I am still confused as to why you would let an outgoing principal who was a terrible football coach be the lead in selecting your next football coach. This guy was the most disliked person at the school and it was obvious when they announced his retirement at graduation and only a handful of his peers applauded.

Oh wait a minute.... Dont be surprised when you see the new coach hire an assistant coach with the last name "Jewel"..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grannyshot's post:
  • HighViz
(05-30-2024, 10:51 AM)Grannyshot Wrote: I am still confused as to why you would let an outgoing principal who was a terrible football coach be the lead in selecting your next football coach. This guy was the most disliked person at the school and it was obvious when they announced his retirement at graduation and only a handful of his peers applauded.

Oh wait a minute.... Dont be surprised when you see the new coach hire an assistant coach with the last name "Jewel"..

Completely befuddling!!!

Something is rotten in Corbin. This whole thing stinks like 1,000 year-old eggs.  CROOKED!!!
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)