Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA 56 Bowling Green 52
Final. 

Congratulations LCA!!!
Did anyone try to play defense? Sounds like a track meet.
Yeah, 2 good looking teams. I haven't seen anything like it honestly.
What a game, crazy how many scoring drives in those last few minutes. Brady Hensley is an absolute beast, 7TDs, 5 rushing with tons of yardage….can you say Mr. Football!!
LCA running back is good. If you can’t get pressure on Boley you can forget it. Great game to watch
Dang, I watched most of the first half.  It was two good teams trading blows.  Bull got out! your fingers have to be smoking with all the updates you have done today.  Nice work.
[-] The following 2 users Like Westside's post:
  • jetpilot, pjdoug
The stream I was watching was terrible quality, I couldn't even see the players numbers it was such bad quality. What stream did you all watch?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(08-20-2023, 01:43 AM)Spud6 Wrote: The stream I was watching was terrible quality, I couldn't even see the players numbers it was such bad quality. What stream did you all watch?

Apparently the same one you watched.  I couldn't see the players either.  That's why I bailed after the first half.  I figure it was free and better than nothing, though.
LCAs offense is something else. Explosive, hard to read pre-snap, crisp. BG looked like the BGs when they went on their run of titles. The feed was sketchy at best, but this game was something else to watch.

LCA may have one of the best QB/RB tandems to come out of KY in the last 10 years. Hensley and Boley are something else.
Good teams, but the lack of defense is going to hurt down the road.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • jetpilot
Congratulations to LCA one heck of a game
How was the free throw percentage for both teams
I would think their three pointer were on point
[-] The following 1 user Likes Advicegiver74's post:
  • jetpilot
1309 total yards between the two teams
As a mayfield fan, that’s a little scary. That running back for LCA could be the addition to carry them to the championship. I know the cardinals would be underdogs, and I may eat these words, but if we meet LCA I don’t think they can score 50+ points on mayfield.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rookie57's post:
  • Westside
    Here is the stat sheet via the LCA twitter page.  Hensley reminded me of a combination of Issac Dixon and Blake Birchfield.  He is a very special player that will be in the running for Mr. Football at the end of the year.    Both of these teams are going to be very hard to stop and can make deep playoff runs. 

https://twitter.com/LCAEAGLESFB
[-] The following 2 users Like Orange Blaze's post:
  • Bull got out!, jetpilot
(08-20-2023, 08:36 AM)rookie57 Wrote: As a mayfield fan, that’s a little scary. That running back for LCA could be the addition to carry them to the championship. I know the cardinals would be underdogs, and I may eat these words, but if we meet LCA I don’t think they can score 50+ points on mayfield.

Do you think Mayfield is better than Bowling Green? Smile
What a game tons of scoring great early season matchup