Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry....Tailgate Friday Night
Just a note to our tailgaters who may not be on our weekly e-mail list. We will be tailgating as usual this week except we wont be grilling hamburgers and hotdogs with our usual side dishes..... instead we are fixing Thanksgiving Dinner. So just bring a good sized dish or 2 of your favorite Thanksgiving Dinner foods, desserts, or a ham or turkey breast. Message me if you need to get on our email list.

Russell..Midee1 , Devilologist, FBALL are you reading this. Come on over Big Grin Seriously, We had a very successful tailgate together here last year! Fun times...well the tailgate was anyway :moon: .....Hey...we'll get "our" list going in a few weeks Wink

If your not one of our tailgaters and would like to join in the fun and food just message me and Ill get you on our e-mail list. About 15 or 20 of us started this with CAMS opening game in 2005. We have grown like crazy. I dont know whats happened though because it seems like last year was our most successful. We had a lot of friends and a lot of food. This year we have new people but the food is slacking???? We can fix that though Big Grin We tailgate every home game. NOTHING is provided, donated, or given to us, NO ONE throws this party for us...We All pitch in and cook or buy... bring food every week and everyone brings their own drinks. Just please think about the size of you family and start cooking or baking or head to Walmart or food city and join in the fun! See you Friday!!!!
The Belfry Pirate tailgate is SIMPLY THE BEST in the mountains, if not in the entire state for a high school game!!!!

You guys rock!
Thank you very much! We try Big Grin
I'm hurt. You didn't mention my name.Sad
Can I come?
Midee1 Wrote:I'm hurt. You didn't mention my name.Sad
we cant have that!!! Im sooo sorry!!!! I fixed it :o
TeamMom Wrote:Can I come?

Everyone is welcome. Just bring a dish and drinks and come on out!
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Everyone is welcome. Just bring a dish and drinks and come on out!

I don't cook. LOL
TeamMom Wrote:I don't cook. LOL

WOW I wasn't aware that my wife had joined the site and turned into a Belfry fan.:o
Midee1 Wrote:WOW I wasn't aware that my wife had joined the site and turned into a Belfry fan.:o

WELL..............

SURPRISE!!!!
Are you sure that isn't my wife midee?
jgrubby Wrote:Are you sure that isn't my wife midee?

NOPE! I have seen your wife and she is cuter than mine.Confusedhh:
LOL you guys are going to be in TROUBLE! Smile
Midee1 Wrote:NOPE! I have seen your wife and she is cuter than mine.Confusedhh:

Oh no... Midee>:ChairHit:
Smile
blackcat_student Wrote:Oh no... Midee>:ChairHit:
Smile

LOL Haven't heard from him! Do you think he's ok?? :eek: Smile
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:LOL Haven't heard from him! Do you think he's ok?? :eek: Smile

Haven't heard from him either... He is probably in the local hospital in Flatwoods... LMAO!
blackcat_student Wrote:Haven't heard from him either... He is probably in the local hospital in Flatwoods... LMAO!

:lmao: Probably
Pirates~R~Us Wrote::lmao: Probably

I am fine. She hasn't seen these posts yet so all is well.Confusedhh:
But she WILL be seeing them..... I promise!!! LMBO....

J/K.....Smile
phs1986 Wrote:But she WILL be seeing them..... I promise!!! LMBO....

J/K.....Smile

922-7536 give her a call if you can figure out the rest of the number.:p
Midee1 Wrote:922-7536 give her a call if you can figure out the rest of the number.:p

DO NOT underestimate me.... LMAO..... CSI has nothing on me... I promise!! Cool
Midee1 Wrote:I am fine. She hasn't seen these posts yet so all is well.Confusedhh:

Hey Midee1 its good to see you!! Alive and well Big Grin
Pirates~R~Us Wrote:Hey Midee1 its good to see you!! Alive and well Big Grin

My husband said to tell you guys that his wife is the cutest. Smile
TeamMom Wrote:My husband said to tell you guys that his wife is the cutest. Smile

Well I will have to agree and I have never even seen you.......:o