Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central moves to Round 2.....
Embarrassing
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Jack Lambert
Does anyone know what the unforeseen circumstances are?
(10-31-2022, 03:04 PM)The Scoop Wrote: Does anyone know what the unforeseen circumstances are?

There was an incident in their game vs Taylor Co Friday.
(10-31-2022, 03:44 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 03:04 PM)The Scoop Wrote: Does anyone know what the unforeseen circumstances are?

There was an incident in their game vs Taylor Co Friday.
Isn’t that the team paducah TILGHMAN is playing Friday night? I heard TILGHMAN’s opponent would be missing a few players, 1 of them supposedly very good, because they got ejected in their last game.
I heard there was a big fight and a bunch of players got ejected and that is why Marion County will not be playing....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • BobcatForever
(10-31-2022, 04:52 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I heard there was a big fight and a bunch of players got ejected and that is why Marion County will not be playing....
The fight is on Instagram. It didn't look much to me, at least what is seen. Taylor county, at full strength in my opinion would have given PT all they wanted. Their running back is next level and only a sophomore. I look for Taylor kids to transfer back to Campbellsville and Cville will be a match for about anyone in 2023 season. Just my guess.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Bull got out!
(10-31-2022, 08:12 PM)smoke1015 Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 04:52 PM)Bull got out! Wrote: I heard there was a big fight and a bunch of players got ejected and that is why Marion County will not be playing....
The fight is on Instagram. It didn't look much to me, at least what is seen. Taylor county, at full strength in my opinion would have given PT all they wanted. Their running back is next level and only a sophomore. I look for Taylor kids to transfer back to Campbellsville and Cville will be a match for about anyone in 2023 season. Just my guess.

Marion Countys issue is all the players that left the bench and came onto the field, thats an auto ejection in HS.
(10-31-2022, 10:02 PM)plantmanky Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 08:12 PM)smoke1015 Wrote:

Marion Countys issue is all the players that left the bench and came onto the field, thats an auto ejection in HS.
Yep. From what I seen the entire Marion team was basically double teaming what few Taylor kids were on the field on that side and taking them down. Unless helmets come flying off or are swung as weapons fights in football are kind of laughable to me.
Didn't Central have a BYE last week? This kind of hurts them a bit. They will go so long without a game.