Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Lexington Area Game?
Will there be any good games in the Lexington area this weekend or will they all be blowouts? 

What game in the surrounding Lex area will be the best one to watch this weekend? I would like to take one in but not sure where I want to go and don’t want to watch a game that is going to be over in the first half?
(10-31-2022, 11:00 AM)PatPatterson Wrote: Will there be any good games in the Lexington area this weekend or will they all be blowouts? 

What game in the surrounding Lex area will be the best one to watch this weekend? I would like to take one in but not sure where I want to go and don’t want to watch a game that is going to be over in the first half?

Only one that could be decent would be George Rogers Clark at Tates Creek.
(10-31-2022, 01:09 PM)16BBall Fan Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 11:00 AM)PatPatterson Wrote: Will there be any good games in the Lexington area this weekend or will they all be blowouts? 

Only one that could be decent would be George Rogers Clark at Tates Creek.
Appreciate it, I knew pretty much all of them would be blowouts this week.