Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mason County
33.33%
Boyd County
66.67%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mason County @ Boyd County 9/16
The Royals travel to Cannonsburg Friday.

At the start of the season, 2 of Boyd's better young players from last year were not on the team. Don't know why. But one of them was back on the team and has played in the last 2 games #64 Jacob VerCrouse at nose guard. And now the other player is now listed on Boyd's roster this week according to KHSAA website. Some may remember him from last year. Boyd's leading rusher last year as a freshman, Camaron Collins. I believe he's a division 1 prospect. His number will be #18. (He wore #24 last year).
Mason County looks to be on a roll.....I'll take them for 1 more..
Going with Boyd

Boyd County 35
Mason County 28
(09-11-2022, 10:41 PM)timocee Wrote: The Royals travel to Cannonsburg Friday.

At the start of the season, 2 of Boyd's better young players from last year were not on the team. Don't know why. But one of them was back on the team and has played in the last 2 games #64 Jacob VerCrouse at nose guard. And now the other player is now listed on Boyd's roster this week according to KHSAA website. Some may remember him from last year. Boyd's leading rusher last year as a freshman, Camaron Collins. I believe he's a division 1 prospect. His number will be #18. (He wore #24 last year).

Huge news for Boyd.  Had Collins been on the team from the start, Boyd would be unbeaten at this point.  This will give them needed depth and possibly the ability to move Wheeler to full time linebacker where he would excel.  They’re a real contender in their district now.
Game underway. Collins not dressed for game.