Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most respected coaches amongst other coaches?
Haywood is for sure the most respected and the GOAT. Top three most wins in history is all from eastern KY. Haywood, Hilton, and French. French and Haywood are both great leaders of young men. Both are great moral and loved by their players. Most respected is for sure Hayward.
(09-03-2022, 12:23 AM)watcher Wrote: Haywood is for sure the most respected and the GOAT.  Top three most wins in history is all from eastern KY.  Haywood, Hilton, and French.  French and Haywood are both great leaders of young men.  Both are great moral and loved by their players.  Most respected is for sure Hayward.

Dudley is the best.
(09-03-2022, 10:25 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-03-2022, 12:23 AM)watcher Wrote: Haywood is for sure the most respected and the GOAT.  Top three most wins in history is all from eastern KY.  Haywood, Hilton, and French.  French and Haywood are both great leaders of young men.  Both are great moral and loved by their players.  Most respected is for sure Hayward.

Dudley is the best.
I know it would have been, well, a VERRRY long time ago, but what position did Haywood play and what level did he make it to as a player? I know Dudley was a stud little player with articles I've read about him when he played.
Think about the wins that Dudley Hilton, Mike Holcomb, and Gene Peterson have produced over the years. If I’m not mistaken they were at one time all three on the same staff at Breathitt.
Noel Rash at Beechwood
[-] The following 3 users Like pirateforlife's post:
  • Bull got out!, Deuce8, smoke1015
(09-04-2022, 09:05 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Noel Rash at Beechwood
That is an EXCELLENT pick!
[-] The following 1 user Likes smoke1015's post:
  • Deuce8