Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Corbin
46.43%
Franklin County
53.57%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Corbin @ Franklin County 9/02
Corbin wins because they can stop the RB, too 1Dim
Does FC stream their home games? I know Corbin does on the T107 website but not road games. I'd like to go to this one but won't be able to make it Friday.
(09-01-2022, 01:44 PM)Corbin Wrote: Does FC stream their home games? I know Corbin does on the T107 website but not road games. I'd like to go to this one but won't be able to make it Friday.

They do on Facebook in the past. I watch there games against Central that way. Maybe FCSPY fan can tell us the link....But Id say it will be on Facebook most likely streamed..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Corbin
Frankfort plant board
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-01-2022, 02:08 PM)FCSPY Wrote: Frankfort plant board

Thanks Friend!
Corbin wins 35-28 in a battle. Both offenses will be explosive but look for Cameron Combs to have a big night Coming out of the back field. The air raid for Corbin will be too much to overcome as the game clock ticks down. Look for Elam to throw for 200 plus yards. Kaden Mooreman will have over 200 yards and will account for four TD’s.. Whoever’s defense is on will win this one..Corbin is my pic to run the table in regular season but loses once again to Johnson Central in Region Championship..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Playcaller66's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-01-2022, 10:56 PM)Playcaller66 Wrote: Corbin wins 35-28 in a battle. Both offenses will be explosive but look for Cameron Combs to have a big night Coming out of the back field. The air raid for Corbin will be too much to overcome as the game clock ticks down. Look for Elam to throw for 200 plus yards. Kaden Mooreman will have over 200 yards and will account for four TD’s.. Whoever’s defense is on will win this one..Corbin is my pic to run the table in regular season but loses once again to Johnson Central in Region Championship..

We will see how this RPI turns out, Corbin may not have a good RPI and then again they may have a dandy RPI...... Meaning with cross districting and depends on how Boyle and Lexington Catholics RPI holds up, it may pit Corbin against Boyle or Lexington Catholic as well... Way early right now...After last year, I learned a valuable lesson... I now know what to expect and so do you....
[-] The following 2 users Like Bull got out!'s post:
  • BEChargers, Playcaller66
Sounds like the game will be a packed house! should be a great atmosphere. Hope both teams show up for a dog fight! Mostly hoping Corbin has the bad bounces! ha!! Go Flyers
[-] The following 2 users Like FCSPY's post:
  • BEChargers, Bull got out!
Won't get to see this one but wish I could. Expecting a big game with a big atmosphere.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!