Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
John Noble on the Hot Seat?
Is John Noble on the hot seat at Breathitt? Just want everyone's thoughts.
Yeah I’m sure they are gonna fire him for just winning the All A.
[-] The following 2 users Like DukeBoy's post:
  • king360, WaterBoy15thregion
John Noble is the best coach Breathitt has had in a long time. He just won the All A. Y’all are crazy if you think he’s in the hot seat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wolfeman's post:
  • king360
zero percent chance they get rid of coach noble .. terrible post
(01-24-2022, 01:09 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: zero percent chance they get rid of coach noble .. terrible post
Zero? What has John Noble done? Has he won a region game while being at Breathitt? He won All A this year by beating Cordia (this might as well be AAU, no structure) Leslie (by like 3 then Leslie had to start fouling they were also 2-12), and one of the worst teams Hazard has had in the last decade. What team have they beaten this year that they should not have? I am just saying if he does not win the region this year they will be looking for a new coach down in Breathitt County.
(01-24-2022, 02:02 PM)bobkitty Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 01:09 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote: zero percent chance they get rid of coach noble .. terrible post
Zero? What has John Noble done? Has he won a region game while being at Breathitt? He won All A this year by beating Cordia (this might as well be AAU, no structure) Leslie (by like 3 then Leslie had to start fouling they were also 2-12), and one of the worst teams Hazard has had in the last decade. What team have they beaten this year that they should not have? I am just saying if he does not win the region this year they will be looking for a new coach down in Breathitt County.

probably had no business taking knox central to OT or beating a solid harlan bunch .. also won the all A .. noble has done a fine job
Nobody else WANTS to coach at Breathitt. After next season it will be tuff. Sperry won’t be able to get it done by himself. Don’t care how good he is. John Calpari would have hard time coaching at Breathitt. John does better than any other coach I know could possibly do.
No way Coach Noble should be fired, but he needs to make adjustments. If they don't win a regional title in the next two years, they may not win another!
If he’s not, he should be.  Prior to this year his combined record at BHS is 63-43 with 23 of those wins against power houses like: Jackson, Riverside, pairist, Frankfort Christian, home schools, June Buchanan, Bethlehem, lee co , and owsley. Have not won a regional tournament game.  I said earlier in the year that this season would not end well. I’m sticking too that
WannaCat, who is it that you think Breathitt could get to come coach that would do so much better?
(01-24-2022, 08:30 PM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: WannaCat, who is it that you think Breathitt could get to come coach that would do so much better?
Don’t know, but hard for anyone to do any worse. Fire him and give the job to the janitor.  Over $100,000 a year to beat Jackson City nine times.

(01-24-2022, 09:25 PM)wannacat Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 08:30 PM)Reds#1Fan Wrote: WannaCat, who is it that you think Breathitt could get to come coach that would do so much better?
Don’t know, but hard for anyone to do any worse. Fire him and give the job to the janitor.  Over $100,000 a year to beat Jackson City nine times.
Take away the 23 absolute 50 point cupcake victories and the guy is 40-43 in four seasons,  with no regional tournament victories.  Is that worth the money he’s making.  Open that job tomorrow and 25 coaches apply that could do at least that good.
Not any good ones

Take away the 23 absolute 50 point cupcake victories and the guy is 40-43 in four seasons,  with no regional tournament victories.  Is that worth the money he’s making.  Open that job tomorrow and 25 coaches apply that could do at least that good.
For half the money!!!  Simple economics.
Sounds like alot of $ for a high school teacher and coach. Is that for real?
WannaCat sounds like a angry parent or someone that wants the job. If he thinks he would have 5 coaches apply if Noble was fired that are better than him he is crazy. What was Breathitt’s record the 20 years prior to Noble I can tell you how many regional titles they had in that span zero. Seems to me they’ve went through several coaches in that span and none of them have worked. I think WannaCat needs to take over so Breathitt can hang a few state title banners. After all as far as I can tell he’s undefeated coaching this year. Lol
Needs to send some a message that they’re not bigger than the program.
(01-24-2022, 02:16 PM)WhomTheBellTolls Wrote:
(01-24-2022, 02:02 PM)bobkitty Wrote:

probably had no business taking knox central to OT or beating a solid harlan bunch .. also won the all A .. noble has done a fine job
No business? Breathitt lost to Harlan. Perry beat them 20 and beat Harlan twice. So if you are saying they had no chance, you are saying PCC is hands down the best team in the 14th?
Kids, John Noble can’t play for them and make them make decisions. Jesus Christ, you guys act like Breathitt is supposed to be great. Who did the current players beat when they played for Jackson City in Middle School? Nobody. They are just bigger now than they were then. Probably not a whole lot better in terms of basketball skills. I do think Hoskins has improved and Bellamy. You Breathitt Homers better be thankful you have John. I’m sure he can come back to Perry any time he wants to or any other schools in the region.