Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Prestonsburg
50.00%
Shelby Valley
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Shelby Valley 9/30
....and that should seal the deal on this one.

Shelby Valley has a really nice offense. When they aren't making mistakes, it's hard to stop. A lot of speed, good line, and a smart quarterback.
I can’t believe this is the same SV team that only put up 16 against Floyd Central. Their offense is very impressive.
(09-30-2021, 10:33 PM)Red and Black Wrote: I can’t believe this is the same SV team that only put up 16 against Floyd Central. Their offense is very impressive.
I think they only ran 27 offensive plays that whole game
a onside right here?
Ethan Jarvis has been the lone bright spot tonight for Prestonsburg. He's had a incredible game!
That was a terrible call right there it looked close on the two point close enough without review to have given it to them.
(09-30-2021, 10:37 PM)waughdaddy59 Wrote: That was a terrible call right there it looked close on the two point close enough without review to have given it to them.
He looked in to me. Bad call.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • waughdaddy59
I saw that onside coming, another ballsy play.

a facemask is fifteen yards isn't it?
It's a 5 yard penalty if they graze the facemask. If the ball carrier is brought down by a facemask it's a 15 yarder.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • waughdaddy59
Dalton Elliott has had a nice game
Receivers have been open for the Blackcats
Touchdown Prestonsburg.... 44-36 SV

5 or so minutes remaining
(09-30-2021, 10:44 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: It's a 5 yard penalty if they graze the facemask. If the ball carrier is brought down by a facemask it's a 15 yarder.
Wow, I have never heard of that rule. Is it new or just a rare call?
(09-30-2021, 10:51 PM)waughdaddy59 Wrote:
(09-30-2021, 10:44 PM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: It's a 5 yard penalty if they graze the facemask. If the ball carrier is brought down by a facemask it's a 15 yarder.
Wow, I have never heard of that rule. Is it new or just a rare call?
It was implemented within' the last few years
Well that was unfortunate right there.
SV hits on a big play from Osborne to Fields... TD Wildcats... 52-36
what in the world was that, the announcers said because of the penalty the try was over and the refs signaled, then they run the attempt again? what a wild last quarter this has been.

Well its over with that recovery.
Prestonsburg offense played well enough to win this game, but their defense was awful. SV offense is really good, but Pburg has the athletes to at least put up a fight on defense.
Crazy thing is, Shelby Valley only has a couple of seniors and I don't either are skill players.

This offense for them is only going to get better and better.