Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @ Betsy Layne 9/10
Coming off an impressive  50-16 win @ East Ridge
With total offense yards being 657 yards..
448 yards on the ground,
209 through the air. 

there's no doubt the bobcats can move the football...

I got BL by a lot with a running clock before Halftime..

WHO YA GOT?
I agree. I see Betsy Layne putting another running clock on their opponent. Keep it going Bobcat.
Jenkins will have to forfeit at half time.
Betsy Lane rolls.
Does anyone know how many players Jenkins had on their Thursday game against Harlan?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Betsy Layne might score 80
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatAlum's post:
  • BlackcatPride32
Betsy Layne 4-0 to start the season
Bobcats roll on
Roster shows 19 for Jenkins. Anyway BL 55-0
Good for Jenkins that they're able to field a team this year. Does anybody have the numbers on enrollment at Jenkins vs. other schools out East that aren't playing football (i.e. Buckhorn, Red Bird, Cordia, JBS, OBI, Barbourville, Wolfe County)? Just curious if it would be possible to get an 8-man or 6-man league going in the Mountains?
Bobcats by as much as they want. Keep it rolling, Bobcats!
(09-06-2021, 10:48 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Does anyone know how many players Jenkins had on their Thursday game against Harlan?

I counted 15 in pregame warmups. Two were injured during the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HCS's post:
  • Spud6
Jenkins is just unmanned, with the being said bobcats are 4-0
Betsy layne 60-0. This game helps Betsy Layne zero. I'd really like to see this BL team play Shelby Valley, Pike Central, and Magoffin to see how they match up with those teams.
(09-08-2021, 06:18 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Betsy layne 60-0. This game helps Betsy Layne zero. I'd really like to see this BL team play Shelby Valley, Pike Central, and Magoffin to see how they match up with those teams.

Unfortunately they have no control because of prior contracts. Next year you should see a different type schedule
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(09-08-2021, 09:30 PM)Spud6 Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:18 PM)pirateforlife Wrote: Betsy layne 60-0. This game helps Betsy Layne zero. I'd really like to see this BL team play Shelby Valley, Pike Central, and Magoffin to see how they match up with those teams.

Unfortunately they have no control because of prior contracts. Next year you should see a different type schedule
Good to hear. Putting a running clock on Jenkins isn't going to impress many folks. Showing they can compete with the area schools will make people take BL more seriously. They have done well this year. Im excited to see them play Raceland and Paintsville. I don't expect them to win but if they can keep it from being a running clock that will be a big step in the right direction.
I think Betsy Layne wins big, but I'm cheering for the Cavaliers.
(09-07-2021, 11:25 PM)HCS Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 10:48 PM)Spud6 Wrote: Does anyone know how many players Jenkins had on their Thursday game against Harlan?

I counted 15 in pregame warmups. Two were injured during the game.

I bet you didn't count many more than that on the Whitley County sideline.
40-0 Bobcat at the half.