Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 52 Anderson County 7
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congratulations to Boyle County, definitely a team on a mission as FoSho says
Congrats Rebs!
I don't see the Rebels being challenged at all until they play Johnson Central, and I hope it's for all the marbles in Lexington. In my opinion, I think Boyle County is the favorite in 4A. But I do think the Eagles are more than capable of playing with, and maybe even beating the Rebels. I've said it before, if this game happens and ends up being the championship game in Lexington for the 4A trophy, I think it'll be the best game of the championship weekend.
#55PirateFan Wrote:I don't see the Rebels being challenged at all until they play Johnson Central, and I hope it's for all the marbles in Lexington. In my opinion, I think Boyle County is the favorite in 4A. But I do think the Eagles are more than capable of playing with, and maybe even beating the Rebels. I've said it before, if this game happens and ends up being the championship game in Lexington for the 4A trophy, I think it'll be the best game of the championship weekend.

If Johnson Central just runs the ball they will get killed if they both make it to State. You must be a balanced team to have a chance at beating Boyle. To be honest nobody in 4A is beating Boyle County this year.
Footballfan33 Wrote:If Johnson Central just runs the ball they will get killed if they both make it to State. You must be a balanced team to have a chance at beating Boyle. To be honest nobody in 4A is beating Boyle County this year.

Ok. Just my opinion. 👍
Boyle County looks to be the favorite in 4a. Nice win Rebels
#55PirateFan Wrote:Ok. Just my opinion. 👍

I think you’re right. Anyone who says either team couldn’t beat the other is either a complete homer or just don’t have a clue. It will be the best or 2nd best game of that weekend if it was to happen.
Footballfan33 Wrote:If Johnson Central just runs the ball they will get killed if they both make it to State. You must be a balanced team to have a chance at beating Boyle. To be honest nobody in 4A is beating Boyle County this year.

I agree but JC isn't a bad throwing team, they just don't have to use it often.

Speed and a balanced offense are the difference makers.
Congrats to Boyle. They just keep rolling to Kroger Field.
Congrats Boyle. Looks like they are hitting on all cylinders. Don’t know that to many teams have an answer. Good Luck!
I went to the game over in Anderson and a kid I hadn’t heard about was McDaniel on Boyle but had a pick 6 and a couple long td runs, very fast at linebacker. They just have a lot of really good players that can step up. I have to mention there lineman Kelly in the Stats I seen at Anderson he had 7 Sacks and 9 tackles. That’s impressive and Anderson has some Hawks up front.
Congratulations to Boyle, another dominating performance.
Boyle will beat Johnson Central badly. If they play... they aren’t good enough at passing to keep Boyle off balance.
Football Scout Wrote:I went to the game over in Anderson and a kid I hadn’t heard about was McDaniel on Boyle but had a pick 6 and a couple long td runs, very fast at linebacker. They just have a lot of really good players that can step up. I have to mention there lineman Kelly in the Stats I seen at Anderson he had 7 Sacks and 9 tackles. That’s impressive and Anderson has some Hawks up front.

My boy Wilson Kelly making headlines again!!! #73 is a grown man! I love this kid. And believe it or not, he's a better young man than he is a football player. Congrats Big Guy.

I keep hearing all y'all debate on who should win Mr. Football, my vote is for Big Will. Why not? Why can't it be one of the big guys? Show me where it says that Mr. Football has to come from the "sexy" skill positions. I think it's about time one of the "Big Hawgs" gets some glory. Why not start with #73 from Boyle County? I got you Big Guy!
#55PirateFan Wrote:My boy Wilson Kelly making headlines again!!! #73 is a grown man! I love this kid. And believe it or not, he's a better young man than he is a football player. Congrats Big Guy.

I keep hearing all y'all debate on who should win Mr. Football, my vote is for Big Will. Why not? Why can't it be one of the big guys? Show me where it says that Mr. Football has to come from the "sexy" skill positions. I think it's about time one of the "Big Hawgs" gets some glory. Why not start with #73 from Boyle County? I got you Big Guy!

I’m with ya! Let’s start a revolution! Our slogan can be “CHANGE” hahaha. I really am with ya though. I purposefully miss half of the action because I’m watching him. Most of the time he is double or even triple teamed and still gets in the backfield. People say his size hurts him, and it might, but On the next level he might be able to use that to his advantage shooting the gaps over some of these bigger lineman, if he can keep up with them in regards to strength
I think that Wilson Kelly is the most dominating lineman in the state of Ky. He can play multiple positions on offense as well as defense where he excels. I actually started to feel sorry for Anderson County on Friday night with his destruction of anything they tried on offense along with his defensive team mates. Middle Tenn. got the steal of the year with him. Scary part is that Boyle seems to be getting better as the season progresses.
I think Wilson is a top 5 defensive lineman in KY. I would love to see a lineman compete for Mr. KY. Anderson has a couple interior lineman that Wilson dominated. Another reason I made a comment on the other thread about our coaches. Anyone who watched the game saw the best or 2nd best defensive lineman in KY play the same time as the 4th or 5th best. One had 5 tackles and no sacks, the other had 7 or 8 with multiple sacks. I will tell you the one with only 5 tackles is a better player. I’m a homer too and I love Wilson but the Anderson kid is better overall. Let me explain. Anderson has a center and guard that are subpar. When Wilson lined up on them he was unstoppable and completely disrupted Anderson’s offense. When Kelly lined up on the others he was ok. Now understand he is a top 3 or 4 dlineman in the state so he did great against the other guys too but nothing noticeable from a casual fan. So the coaches make sure he lines up on those other linemen and game over. Meanwhile on the other team is a dlineman even better than Wilson. Not by much but overall yes he is better. We doubled and tripled him the whole game, even having the center peel back on pass protect. We didn’t run that side much and made our pass plays less than 5 seconds. Their coaches never adjusted to Wilson being single blocked by their worst 2 linemen and they never moved their lineman around to get out of the double and triple teams. Again, our coaching staff is the best in the state and putting these kids in the best positions possible.
BoyleCo Wrote:I think Wilson is a top 5 defensive lineman in KY. I would love to see a lineman compete for Mr. KY. Anderson has a couple interior lineman that Wilson dominated. Another reason I made a comment on the other thread about our coaches. Anyone who watched the game saw the best or 2nd best defensive lineman in KY play the same time as the 4th or 5th best. One had 5 tackles and no sacks, the other had 7 or 8 with multiple sacks. I will tell you the one with only 5 tackles is a better player. I’m a homer too and I love Wilson but the Anderson kid is better overall. Let me explain. Anderson has a center and guard that are subpar. When Wilson lined up on them he was unstoppable and completely disrupted Anderson’s offense. When Kelly lined up on the others he was ok. Now understand he is a top 3 or 4 dlineman in the state so he did great against the other guys too but nothing noticeable from a casual fan. So the coaches make sure he lines up on those other linemen and game over. Meanwhile on the other team is a dlineman even better than Wilson. Not by much but overall yes he is better. We doubled and tripled him the whole game, even having the center peel back on pass protect. We didn’t run that side much and made our pass plays less than 5 seconds. Their coaches never adjusted to Wilson being single blocked by their worst 2 linemen and they never moved their lineman around to get out of the double and triple teams. Again, our coaching staff is the best in the state and putting these kids in the best positions possible.

I usually agree with you, but on this post we’ll have to agree to disagree respectfully, IMO Wilson is the best D-lineman in Kentucky.
I disagree but that’s ok. He is still top 5 and Middle TN State got a steal. However you want to rank them, our coaches used our D1 lineman to dominate the game. Their coaches squandered their D1 lineman. Better?
Jack Lambert Wrote:I usually agree with you, but on this post we’ll have to agree to disagree respectfully, IMO Wilson is the best D-lineman in Kentucky.

I have to agree, from what I’ve seen. Now there are a couple out there that I haven’t been able to watch as much as him that could definitely make a strong case for it as well. Wilson is just hard to handle for any team.