Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 24 Arkansas 20
Lynn Bowden Jr. cemented his self as a UK legend today. He put the team on his back and make huge plays on offense!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
What's everyone's thoughts? Should Bowden stay at QB even if Smith comes back 100 percent?
pirateforlife Wrote:What's everyone's thoughts? Should Bowden stay at QB even if Smith comes back 100 percent?
Only if Gran promises to stop trying to run up the middle Confusednicker: but no i don’t think he should stay there
To be honest. I have no clue. Had you asked me before the game I would say definitely bring Smith back if he’s healthy. But against Georgia next week, there’s no way this offense works with just a predictable read option offense all night. We will have -10 yards on the night. So I bring Smith back and let him be our guy.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:To be honest. I have no clue. Had you asked me before the game I would say definitely bring Smith back if he’s healthy. But against Georgia next week, there’s no way this offense works with just a predictable read option offense all night. We will have -10 yards on the night. So I bring Smith back and let him be our guy.
A pissed of Georgia team at that
I went to sleep. How pathetic is that!!! I'm thrilled that UK pulled this one out and I'll watch it again today, but that SC/Georgia game really took it out of me.

Now I'm gonna go check the LSU/Florida score.
This actually was sort of enjoyable Granny Bear, it was really cool to watch Bowden, he looked like he was having the time of his life. Now if he can just get through the Georgia game without getting killed........
Spud6 Wrote:To be honest. I have no clue. Had you asked me before the game I would say definitely bring Smith back if he’s healthy. But against Georgia next week, there’s no way this offense works with just a predictable read option offense all night. We will have -10 yards on the night. So I bring Smith back and let him be our guy.

I feel same way about next week. Bowden may be our best option, but our chances next week are mighty slim at best. Teams are tanking entire seasons right now with the new redshirt rules (see Houston), it might be in our best interest in the long term to tank this one, then put our best available team on the field for the last five, which are all winnable.
Van Hagar Wrote:This actually was sort of enjoyable Granny Bear, it was really cool to watch Bowden, he looked like he was having the time of his life. Now if he can just get through the Georgia game without getting killed........
Another Randall Cobb??

Van Hagar Wrote:I feel same way about next week. Bowden may be our best option, but our chances next week are mighty slim at best. Teams are tanking entire seasons right now with the new redshirt rules (see Houston), it might be in our best interest in the long term to tank this one, then put our best available team on the field for the last five, which are all winnable.
Hey, Georgia will be looking to exact a pound of flesh after South Carolina embarrassed them. I dread it. First time I've ever seen 2 field goal kickers sink two programs in the same game.
Confusednicker:
Cats needed this one. The season was slipping away.