Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is This I'm Hearing?
just wanted to know if anybody has heard that dustin may was transfering to another school?i seen this chat on "another site". would be a big loose if this is true,and where would he go?
He is not going anywhere...RIDICULOUS rumor..not even really worth a response to..
I dont think that resorting to rumors is the way to go. I think that this thread should be closed. He is staying at Belfry until he leaves and to my knowledge he hasn't left yet. Dustin is a good kid who needs to be left alone by you rumor hounds.
Capt. DH Wrote:I dont think that resorting to rumors is the way to go. I think that this thread should be closed. He is staying at Belfry until he leaves and to my knowledge he hasn't left yet. Dustin is a good kid who needs to be left alone by you rumor hounds.

Easy now no one is picking on him. The rumor has been posted elsewhere and the OP is asking if anyone actually has first hand knowledge as to whether it is true or not.
I heard rumblings of this a few weeks ago when meeting with some Pike Co. administrators. No first had knowledge though.
in no way was i trying to start anything,like i said i seen it on "another site" and was wanting to know,the pirates are my team,my boys play at the middle school,would'nt do anything thing or say anything to hurt them..
I understand that you are just worrying about your team but where would he go? I wish somebody with some hard evidence would come on here and grace us with it. There is only one other school in the county that I think he would go to but outside the county I don't know.