Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rotnei Clarke and Willie Warren a Package Deal?
According to a premium article on Kansas University's rival site, 5 star Guard Willie Warren told reporters that he will attend the University that 4 star recruit Rotnei Clarke attends. This is excellent news for UK considering Clarke is coming this weekend for an unofficial visit to UK's campus and has UK listed as his leader at this point. Clarke could also verbal to UK on his visit or shortly after reports say. This would be an excellent package deal for UK.

Here is one link I found, but you have to register to Marc Maggards site. I highly recommend it. Marc is one of the top recruiting experts in KY and he knows his stuff.
http://www.ukuncensored.com/forum9/1988.html
Wow, MORE BIG NEWS FROM CAMP GILLESPIE!!!!!!
Gillespie is the saviour
Agreed Grand Slam!
I wonder how this situation will play out now that We have liggens. I think that would just put us at 1 scholy for next year. Either way we are going to kick some major SEC butt in the future.
What class would they be?
08 class. Well we have Clarke, Warren, Zeller, the Polish dude, and Miller fighting for what scholarships we have left. Who knows how this will all play out.
Good news. When do they visit?
I think Warren has cooled on us, don't think we'll get him.
Who does everyone what to see get that next scholly spot? I am actually wanting Zeller! That is if Monroe is completely out of the picture lol.
Zellar would fill our need the best. We are loaded up with guards for the next 3 or 4 years so lets bring in some beef to feel our need.
Tubby Hater Wrote:Zellar would fill our need the best. We are loaded up with guards for the next 3 or 4 years so lets bring in some beef to feel our need.

Exactly.... He also seems like a fast big man so that should fit great with our system (So many guards, he will just about have to be able to run fast).