Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For everyone beating down the Bengals. Read this!
the bengals need to release all of their bad apples except joseph and henry because they can straighten out if they try
Smile this years first round pick is going to make no trouble because he was raised by his sister because his mom died at an early ageSmile
Jshort5 Wrote:the bengals need to release all of their bad apples except joseph and henry because they can straighten out if they try

Joseph I don't think is a problem.......... he smoked pot........... wow......... what do you think the percentage of nfl players who have is? I believe the teenage rate for smoking pot in the U.S. is 97%, I'd think that the NFL is higher.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Jshort5 Wrote:Smile this years first round pick is going to make no trouble because he was raised by his sister because his mom died at an early ageSmile

I don't get it with the laughing smiley face. What's so funny about being raised by his sister because his mom died?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jshort5 Wrote:Smile this years first round pick is going to make no trouble because he was raised by his sister because his mom died at an early ageSmile

lil morbid.....
i am not a Bengals fan but if Palmer,Rudi Johnson, and Chad Johnson and T.J. are healthy they are as good as any team in the league.
More Cowbell Wrote:I don't get it with the laughing smiley face. What's so funny about being raised by his sister because his mom died?

I was thinking the same thing, it's actually kind of cruel to laugh about....... he's probly like 10 and thinks it's funny

rallo316 Wrote:i am not a Bengals fan but if Palmer,Rudi Johnson, and Chad Johnson and T.J. are healthy they are as good as any team in the league.

With those 4, the only team you might find better is the Colts (and Patriots, maybe), but they need a defense to at least slow some people down, maybe stop them occasionally, and I believe that they have that this year.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
yeah, even though I hate the Bengals, that was a little much for me. Nothing at all funny about being raised by your sister. Its good the guy is straight and made something of himself no matter who he got drafted by. And like I said, this is from a Bengal hater, but the truth is the truth..and JShort5, you have a Pirates avatar. Im a Pirates fan too..be that as it may, how could you stab Steelernation with a Who Dey?!?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:yeah, even though I hate the Bengals, that was a little much for me. Nothing at all funny about being raised by your sister. Its good the guy is straight and made something of himself no matter who he got drafted by. And like I said, this is from a Bengal hater, but the truth is the truth..and JShort5, you have a Pirates avatar. Im a Pirates fan too..be that as it may, how could you stab Steelernation with a Who Dey?!?

I would say that is almost blasphemy for the steeler fans on here :eek: ! lol
yeah..unless thats a joke, he's condemned himselfBig Grin
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I would say that is almost blasphemy for the steeler fans on here :eek: ! lol