Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moss With the Patriots
How good will he be with the Patriots??

I think that Tom Brady can make anyone good, but then again I think that the Patriots are a team where everyone knows their role and gets it done. Moss seems like the opposite of that, and a player who's only interested in going deep and catching the long ball. Will he be able to adapt, or will the Patriots play to his style? Will he be as good if the Patriots make him play their style?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
i think Moss will have a great year he will be a fanasty stud with Brady throwing him the ball.
he will have a average year becase brady likes to spread the ball out. he usually doesn't have a go to WR.
Moss will have a hard time with Tom because he is going to want the damn ball........I give him until game 6 to show his true self
Doughnut23 Wrote:Moss will have a hard time with Tom because he is going to want the damn ball........I give him until game 6 to show his true self

Think he'll blow up and get benched or cut of treated like TO?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I'm curious to see if he has anything left in the tank. And will he go over the middle at all anymore? We will see. Hopefully he blows up the franchise the way I hoped Corey Dillon would.
GB1 Wrote:I'm curious to see if he has anything left in the tank. And will he go over the middle at all anymore? We will see. Hopefully he blows up the franchise the way I hoped Corey Dillon would.

If he starts being a problem, they'll get rid of him before before he can blow up the franchise. It's just the way the Patriots are.