Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville @ Belfry (2/11/19)
Thoughts?

I got Pikeville by 20
Pikeville 63
Belfry 43
Picking Belfry in this one by 5
I'm going with Belfry as well by 8. Pikeville escaped last game 51-46 and Belfry was without the Stanley girl.
EastKyPride Wrote:I'm going with Belfry as well by 8. Pikeville escaped last game 51-46 and Belfry was without the Stanley girl.
How did that work out for y’all tonight?
EastKyPride Wrote:I'm going with Belfry as well by 8. Pikeville escaped last game 51-46 and Belfry was without the Stanley girl.
How did that work out for y’all tonight?
I was wrong lol probably worse coaching I have ever seen in the first half! Wait until down 14 before a timeout and make no changes after the timeout. No offense at all and no changes in defense until down 30. Sorry if some of your seniors can’t get it done time to move on!
EastKyPride Wrote:I was wrong lol probably worse coaching I have ever seen in the first half! Wait until down 14 before a timeout and make no changes after the timeout. No offense at all and no changes in defense until down 30. Sorry if some of your seniors can’t get it done time to move on!

Doesn't surprise me at all. It's time
I agree, it is time before you lose the young talent that you have left at Belfry. Lets just hope they bring in someone that can coach and brings energy to the program!
Chris Phillips will be the girls head coach

Kevin Deskins will be an assistant for boys next year and take the head position the year after.

Probably the best moves they can make.
I actually think Chris could do well. If he doesn't try to put his daughter in front of others if she doesn't deserve to be. I have seen this done many of times and hopefully it won't happen. He will need a good support group around him and hopefully he does. Not sure I see this going well with the boys parents but hey when you got pull you got the pull.
EastKyPride Wrote:I actually think Chris could do well. If he doesn't try to put his daughter in front of others if she doesn't deserve to be. I have seen this done many of times and hopefully it won't happen. He will need a good support group around him and hopefully he does. Not sure I see this going well with the boys parents but hey when you got pull you got the pull.
Who would be some possible assistants for Phillips? I really think Belfry needs to go outside the program for both boys and girls teams.