• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paris 9 Bracken County 0
Final
Congrats to Paris
Seems like this game was a shootout from the start. Congrats Paris
Tell me it was three field goals ???
Way to go Greyhounds!
Who’s in 1st place in that district?
How doesn't Tad Fisher not touch the ball more in this game? Also, we have the best tight end in the district and there is no effort made to get him the ball? Unless Coach Brausch has a bigger plan in the works and don't want to give Nicholas anything to scout we have to do better.
Mike Honcho Lives what is the deal, just laying in wait for Coach Hop and the bluejackets?
GTownDevil Wrote:How doesn't Tad Fisher not touch the ball more in this game? Also, we have the best tight end in the district and there is no effort made to get him the ball? Unless Coach Brausch has a bigger plan in the works and don't want to give Nicholas anything to scout we have to do better.

Nicholas? Sir, I can assure you. Coach Brausch is prepared for far beyond Nicholas County!

There has never been a coach with a better plan than Coach B. As long as he is steering the Polar Express I have full confidence!

All I know, is that Coach Wiggins better make sure his stable of Mustangs isn't on the tracks this Friday. Conductor Brausch and the Polar Express are coming to Alexandria!
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Nicholas? Sir, I can assure you. Coach Brausch is prepared for far beyond Nicholas County!

There has never been a coach with a better plan than Coach B. As long as he is steering the Polar Express I have full confidence!

All I know, is that Coach Wiggins better make sure his stable of Mustangs isn't on the tracks this Friday. Conductor Brausch and the Polar Express are coming to Alexandria!

Some of Bracken Co fans need to step away from the Kool-Aid. While I understand the passion and desire to have a contending program.....at this point, y’all aren’t there. Accept it for what it is. I don’t care who the jockey is, you’ve got to have the horses to contend.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:Some of Bracken Co fans need to step away from the Kool-Aid. While I understand the passion and desire to have a contending program.....at this point, y’all aren’t there. Accept it for what it is. I don’t care who the jockey is, you’ve got to have the horses to contend.

This Polar Ice Blue KoolAid tastes just fine to me Mr. Wales! You wanna talk jockeys and horses, we've got the Bob Baffert of High School football managing our stable!

Since 2016, only one coach in 1A District 5 has a playoff win... That's the kind of jockey I want. I would ride Coach Brausch' horse anytime I could! This man is building a legacy in Brooksville, I am just glad to be in the stands on Friday nights cheering them on.

We'll talk more about this come late November, when the mad scientist is still in the lab, mixing up the potions he needs to bring home more bling!
Paris beat Fairview in 2nd Round of 2016 Playoffs. I guess Coach Washington has antidote to Coach Brausch’s potions.
Coach Hop is a big game hunter, he doesn’t need antidotes, just bare knuckles. He wrestles bears, rides mustangs, outruns hounds and whips pirates, that’s a bad man.
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:This Polar Ice Blue KoolAid tastes just fine to me Mr. Wales! You wanna talk jockeys and horses, we've got the Bob Baffert of High School football managing our stable!

Since 2016, only one coach in 1A District 5 has a playoff win... That's the kind of jockey I want. I would ride Coach Brausch' horse anytime I could! This man is building a legacy in Brooksville, I am just glad to be in the stands on Friday nights cheering them on.

We'll talk more about this come late November, when the mad scientist is still in the lab, mixing up the potions he needs to bring home more bling!

Come the first weekend of November he will be sitting on his couch watching the playoffs from home, and the only bling he will be bringing home is the jewelry he purchases for his significant other for the holidays.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Come the first weekend of November he will be sitting on his couch watching the playoffs from home, and the only bling he will be bringing home is the jewelry he purchases for his significant other for the holidays.

😂😂. Yeah.....so far ....I don’t see/understand all this supposed hype. Bracken routinely underperforms and really struggle with their roster. Dude may be a great coach.....but....honestly, it’s rare to see one show up at a historically weak program like Bracken.
Rome wasn't built in a day. Takes a couple of years to build a program if you are not Dudley.
Coach Brausch has let Bracken down. Has one of the best backs in 1A if not the state and doesn't get him the ball but 11 times in a big district game. This can't be defended.
Tad Fisher had 16 carries for 109 and a touchdown against a better Paris team as a soph.
Bandit29 Wrote:Tad Fisher had 16 carries for 109 and a touchdown against a better Paris team as a soph.

That Paris Defense not as good as 2018 Defense. Paris place 4th in district in 2016.
Hop Honcho Lives Wrote:That Paris Defense not as good as 2018 Defense. Paris place 4th in district in 2016.

District was much tougher then from top to bottom.

:rockon:
What do you expect when you practice once a week all through July? We have the best Tight End in the district as well and he is playing a blocking back spot. I mean I still think we put a beating on Nicholas County if the offense goes through Tad. Everybody has it figured out but the coaching staff from what I can see.
GTownDevil Wrote:What do you expect when you practice once a week all through July? We have the best Tight End in the district as well and he is playing a blocking back spot. I mean I still think we put a beating on Nicholas County if the offense goes through Tad. Everybody has it figured out but the coaching staff from what I can see.

Everyone on this board who has two state championship rings continue posting.

Oh wait,

That’s just Coach!

I will trust him in the polar bear future forever.

He is loyal, dedicated, and cares for the Polar Bears over everyone else. All he cares about is this team!
Would you say he's a polar bear playing possum until the Nicholas game??
Coach Brausch is no Norman Dale. I love Mike Honcho Lives enthusiasm for the Polar Bears but Coach Hop is going to crush his spirits in two weeks in Brooksville. Coach Hop loves taming polar bears and eating pork tenderloin sandwiches.
Coach Hop has 5 or 6 rings from winning the Blackberry Festival Arm Wresting event, rings don’t intimidate Coach Hop.
Hop Honcho Lives Wrote:Coach Brausch is no Norman Dale. I love Mike Honcho Lives enthusiasm for the Polar Bears but Coach Hop is going to crush his spirits in two weeks in Brooksville. Coach Hop loves taming polar bears and eating pork tenderloin sandwiches.
Coach Hop has 5 or 6 rings from winning the Blackberry Festival Arm Wresting event, rings don’t intimidate Coach Hop.

Funny. Coach Brausch has 2 state football championship rings.

Also. He beat coach Hop 24-0.

So.

I’ll take the mad scientist over that wanna be any day.

And, if i recall, the pork tenderloin sandwiches were salted with the tears of the entire county last time you all were in Brooksville...

Coach Brausch to win out the season and win a district title. You can put that Honcho Hunch in stone!
MikeHonchoLives Wrote:Funny. Coach Brausch has 2 state football championship rings.

Also. He beat coach Hop 24-0.

So.

I’ll take the mad scientist over that wanna be any day.

And, if i recall, the pork tenderloin sandwiches were salted with the tears of the entire county last time you all were in Brooksville...

Coach Brausch to win out the season and win a district title. You can put that Honcho Hunch in stone!

You guys should quit your day job and go apply at The New Yorker Magazine. They specialize in satire and fiction work. You guys would be perfect for them. 😂😂
Thanks, but I am more of an Oxford American or Atlantic kind of person. But I really love the bluejackets and Carlisle, I’ll put Garret’s up against any small town diner. We need to stay focused on Paris, but Nicholas & Bracken is blossoming into a tremendous rivalry, it’s like Dabo v Saban,minus the 5 stars and great passing.
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:You guys should quit your day job and go apply at The New Yorker Magazine. They specialize in satire and fiction work. You guys would be perfect for them. 😂😂

Thanks for the encouragement, unfortunately, ESPN and The athletic have both rejected my writing the last few years. They insist that no one bleeds Polar Bear Blue like me, and that there isn’t a “national” audience for stories about what Coach Brausch has for breakfast, (Wheaties, the Breakfast of Champions, obviously)

But I’ve got over 75,000 words ready to be published as soon as i find a publisher who finally understands what magic is happening here in Brooksville!