Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 10 Sheldon Clark 0 - 5 innings (57th District)
According to the WSIP Facebook page, this game will be play at 7:00pm due to the incoming weather.

This game will be played @ Paintsville.

THIS WAS UPDATED STATUS @ 5:00pm
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
This one got chippy early and SCHS got the raw end of the deal. I’m unbiased and have no relations to either team i was just there watching and JC was the aggressor but SC’s retaliations and behavior warranted them the ejections.
philbilly2009 Wrote:This one got chippy early and SCHS got the raw end of the deal. I’m unbiased and have no relations to either team i was just there watching and JC was the aggressor but SC’s retaliations and behavior warranted them the ejections.

Who got ejected?

Players, coaches, or both?
An SC player got hit by a pitch in the 2nd inning. The same SC player attempted to steal 2nd base, but was tagged out. As the SC player was walking back to the dugout, you could tell that him and a JC player were jawin' back & forth.... they appeared to bump in to each other, nothing flagrant.... just two high school kids doing what high school kids do. One of the field umps restricted both players to their dugout. I didn't get to see what started the second situation, but this one had players leave the dugout.... no fights or scuffles but you could tell the tempers were blazin'. I think this is when the SC player and fans got ejected. Not sure what the fans said, but those 3 or 4 were pointed out directly by an ump.
There was a delay so everything could get straightened out. After that, I don't think there were any more issues.

I wouldn't swear to this under Oath, but I would say the substance is fairly accurate.
Sounds like someone didn't like the whipping they were taking.......
Explorer Wrote:Sounds like someone didn't like the whipping they were taking.......

Sheldon Clark went 3 up 3 down in the Top of the 1st.

This all took place in the Top of the 2nd.... not sure of the score, but JC did get some runs across the plate in the Bottom of the 1st.

Not gonna say one was right & one was wrong...... the ump's and coaches handled it. Not the first time attitudes have been on display in a baseball game & it won't be the last.