Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co vs Corbin
Thoughts and prediction?
After watching the Estill County vs Knott County game, Corbin will not played a zone in the first half like Knott County. Hint,hint Confusedhh: Confusedhh:

Corbin 72
Estill County 54
Give the ball to Taylor and Stewart they win by 25. Need to make it Uptempo the entire game. Estill will hold he ball.
I think it's funny everyone is predicting Corbin to blow Estill out but yet no one is looking at the fact that Estill beat a team by double digits that Corbin lost too. Not to mention, Estill lost to South Laurel by 6 and Harlan County 5. All those games with Corbin were close except for the road game @ South Laurel.

If Estill comes to play and play like they did against Knott then it will likely go down to the wire, if they don't and they start turning it over, then it will get ugly.

Win or lose, Estill players, fans and the community have to be extremely happy with how the season went.
Strikeout King Wrote:I think it's funny everyone is predicting Corbin to blow Estill out but yet no one is looking at the fact that Estill beat a team by double digits that Corbin lost too. Not to mention, Estill lost to South Laurel by 6 and Harlan County 5. All those games with Corbin were close except for the road game @ South Laurel.

If Estill comes to play and play like they did against Knott then it will likely go down to the wire, if they don't and they start turning it over, then it will get ugly.

Win or lose, Estill players, fans and the community have to be extremely happy with how the season went.
I’m leaning more towards your way. I think it’s a very good chance we win but it will NOT be a blow out. I’d say at most we win by 11-13 points. Unless we find a way to speed them up. If we stop them early and often I can see it getting ugly. Only because we are gonna score some points. If that’s the case then they cant hold the ball and run that “Virginia” style ball. Otherwise it’ll be a relatively close game.
Strikeout King Wrote:I think it's funny everyone is predicting Corbin to blow Estill out but yet no one is looking at the fact that Estill beat a team by double digits that Corbin lost too. Not to mention, Estill lost to South Laurel by 6 and Harlan County 5. All those games with Corbin were close except for the road game @ South Laurel.

Congrats Estill Co. great season
Corbin by 15
Superfly Wrote:Congrats Estill Co. great season

Estill’s season is not over.
I don't know why people think big bad Corbin is still powerful if Estill co can beat Pulaski, Knott,and Cordia they can beat Cordin Corbin better pack a lunch or they will be headed back to Corbin slow ridding and sad singing. They can eat at the root beer stand and skate a few rounds at the roller rink and talk about what they could have done.
Buford T Justice Wrote:I don't know why people think big bad Corbin is still powerful if Estill co can beat Pulaski, Knott,and Cordia they can beat Cordin Corbin better pack a lunch or they will be headed back to Corbin slow ridding and sad singing. They can eat at the root beer stand and skate a few rounds at the roller rink and talk about what they could have done.

Estill beat a very good Boyd co team that won the 16th Region.
Estill keeps it close but Corbin wins in the end.
Corbin 57 Estill 51. Low scoreing
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat pulling for all the mountain teamz in this one, but Bonny rabbit better be ready for the semi proz, wowza! Pat Nation lined up against them catz in football and it was over as fast as fatpat eatin a bucket of KFC. Them bolz is semi pro at bout everything. If coach Pie (not bad) has been takin some lessons from ole Haddix, then the engines better focus on the concessions.

#icecreamconesatruppbringateartomyeye More mash taters please!!!
If Corbin brings their A-game I think they win. If they bring anything less it gets dangerous fast. Estill county is playing very well and from what I'm told are pretty good on the glass. I think Corbin will try to speed it up, and I think they'll have success in doing so and Hit their free throws late to seal it. My prediction is corbin by 5.
Posters its ok to make a prediction on this game Confusedmoke:
skydiver1 Wrote:Thoughts and prediction?

Go Engineers!

I don't see it being a blowout.
Buford T Justice Wrote:I don't know why people think big bad Corbin is still powerful if Estill co can beat Pulaski, Knott,and Cordia they can beat Cordin Corbin better pack a lunch or they will be headed back to Corbin slow ridding and sad singing. They can eat at the root beer stand and skate a few rounds at the roller rink and talk about what they could have done.

I'll probably eat at The Rootbeer Stand when it opens Smile
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Ole fatpat pulling for all the mountain teamz in this one, but Bonny rabbit better be ready for the semi proz, wowza! Pat Nation lined up against them catz in football and it was over as fast as fatpat eatin a bucket of KFC. Them bolz is semi pro at bout everything. If coach Pie (not bad) has been takin some lessons from ole Haddix, then the engines better focus on the concessions.

#icecreamconesatruppbringateartomyeye More mash taters please!!!
^ Confusednicker:
Pulaski at Estill close game until Estill shot about 6 technical free throws at the end to pull away.
Corbin at Pulaski close game, with Pulaski pulling it out.

Mathematically speaking. Estill > Pulaski > Corbin. Hence Estill > Corbin

Mathematically speaking. Close game vs Close game = Toss up

I gotta pick Estill Co. Because of my friend Ricky Benton But whoever wins I will be cheering for the next round