Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co Central 85 Owsley County 69
Final from KCC.
I noticed in the updates that Knott held a 3 point lead at the end of the 3rd quarter at 57-54. Did Owsley have anyone foul out in the last quarter? They’re not a very deep team and it’s of utmost importance that they keep Gibson and Lynch in the game.
Murray fouled out. Gibson had four. It was a four point game with 600 to go in fourth. The game was under five for most of fourth. Knott pulled away when Owsley had to extend out and go man. Knott hit their free throws when Owsley was forced to put them on line late. That stretched the lead out. Don't make any mistake this was a very close game. Could have went either way as Owsley held a lead with under a minute to go in third. Gibson was a beast for Owsley had 33 going against a double a lot of game. Owsley also got 14 from Johnson another one of Owsleys freshman class. No one will want to see Owsley come tournament time.

Knott was lead by Ohair with 20 and Higgins with 19. Knott is a very good team.
Streetoutlaw Wrote:It was a four point game with 600 to go in fourth. The game was under five for most of fourth. Knott pulled away when Owsley had to extend out and go man. Knott hit their free throws when Owsley was forced to put them on line late. That stretched the lead out. Don't make any mistake this was a very close game. Could have went either way as Owsley held a lead with under a minute to go in third.
Thanks.
[Image:

]

#16pointprediction16pointwin More mash taters please!!!
There are two types of sports fans; those who look at the final score and those who watched the game. I think we all know who's who on this post.
blackballin Wrote:There are two types of sports fans; those who look at the final score and those who watched the game. I think we all know who's who on this post.

[Image:

]

blackbell baby, you seem to be havin a rough Monday. Let ole fatpat break it down to you, I am Patriot Nation! Gibson is a freakin beast and will get her points and rebounds every night. But when you play Honeycutta's team, it's about the W. We have a leader and we have balance. Ole fatpat predicted a 16 point win last week and shaba, we got a 16 point win. I hope the rest of your day gets a little better and hope you get out tonight and watch us take down the tiggers. We always have room on the train!!!

#mondayscanbeapissersometimes More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

blackbell baby, you seem to be havin a rough Monday. Let ole fatpat break it down to you, I am Patriot Nation! Gibson is a freakin beast and will get her points and rebounds every night. But when you play Honeycutta's team, it's about the W. We have a leader and we have balance. Ole fatpat predicted a 16 point win last week and shaba, we got a 16 point win. I hope the rest of your day gets a little better and hope you get out tonight and watch us take down the tiggers. We always have room on the train!!!

#mondayscanbeapissersometimes More mash taters please!!!

Let's check fatpats knowledge here. Was this a 16 point game or a close game that could have went either way.
Streetoutlaw Wrote:Let's check fatpats knowledge here. Was this a 16 point game or a close game that could have went either way.

[Image:

]

inlaw, if you looking for a moral victory then hoorah for the owlz. Although the score was close throughout the game, the Lady Pats still won by 16. Like ole fatpat said, Honeycutta got the W. Moral victories will only get you a seat next to ole fatpat watching the Lady Pats cut down the nets.

#letmeslowitdownalittle More mash taters please!!!
I take an objective view on games and players. I'm sorry you have to attempt to insult others and reference food to get attention but truth is the truth, the score didn't reflect the nature of the game.
blackballin Wrote:I take an objective view on games and players. I'm sorry you have to attempt to insult others and reference food to get attention but truth is the truth, the score didn't reflect the nature of the game.

[Image:

]

#bestoflucktotheowlz More mash taters please!!!!
This game was just a situation where it was very close with a few minutes left in the 4th quarter and one team was forced to foul and the other team made most of their free throws to extend the lead. When that happens a 5 point game with 2 or 3 minutes remaining can appear to be an easily won game by those not attending. It happens. That’s basketball.
Knott was able to convert free throws at the end when it mattered. They are an experienced team that’s the defending region champs and aren’t going to be rattled easily.
Owsley did a nice job in going to Hindman and making them work hard to pull out a win.
Good home win for Knott. Owsley played strong in this one. The 14th region will be fun to watch this year.